how to get the baffle out from the silencer????
Use hole saw and drill out the back of the exhaust, including integrated muffler and it should all out as an assembly.
Im not really sure but some experts say most motorcycles will actually lose performance when the baffles are removed, unless other modifications are done. Especially low end. If you still want to try there are locally made aftermarket pipes are generally cheaper than replacing on stock item.
If you just want to get rid of the stock sound on your bike and do it the cheapest and safe way by drilling out the mufflers. You will get low rumble which is plenty loud when you roll the throttle!
The stock exhaust system fitted on GS-150 is the same used in international models such as Suzuki Yes 125, en 125 or Mola-150, GSX 125 etc and is restricted by emissions regulations of different countries masking the roar of the motor.
My personal experience with drilling method below increased my GS performance as it decreases exhaust flow restrictions, resulting in engine power gains.
Here you go:
- Use 3-inch hole saw into drill machine and Cut through the muffler's end plate (Fig 1).
- Twist the outlet pipe using a plier from side to side until it can be pulled completely out of the muffler.
- Now you will be able to see integrated muffler (Fig 2).
- Shine a light into the bottom of the exhaust and locate where the exhaust travels from the pipe.
- Now seven holes on integrated muffler plate using half-inch drill (try to keep holes at top right side in line with each other)
- Drill out a single 1 inch hole in center of the integrated muffler pipe.
Start your motorcycle to hear the sound difference.