First of all, eid mubarak to all u guys. The bike is superb.. one of my mamu and cousin are now selling their GTO123 and CG125 to get this one.. as compared to old model i have noticed a few changes...
1. Side view mirrors are now changed and black. (i had to get the silver ones seperately for 400 rs a pair.)
2. footrest dust cover plates are not provided in new model. (i had to get them for 500 rs a pair seperately).
3. Fuel tank graffix. (they blend in now and are more slick as brother swerveut said..
4. Plastic case for the egnition key lock is now absent. (i did not purchase that cos now the lock is looking more solid without the plastic case.
5. Overall finishing has been improved... the nuts and bolts have marker marks just to ensure that they are properly fitted in their spots.
6. Much improved wiring and changed CDI archetecture. not half but 1/3 self start.. and i kick started it only once since i bought it. it has done like 180 km now (i think).
7. Silencer grill is missing..
8. Rear tyre was panther 6 ply 310-18 (which is superb too), but i got it chaned with 9x9-18, tyre goes to 415-18 in GS150.. but since bike is in running now i avoided putting heavier tyre as not to put too much pressure on engine.
Bike handeling is superbbbbb... all the time now i just finds ways to get out and get a ride on this beauty, handeling is superb, balance is superb, i did not accelerated it over 40, but till 40 it goes like rocket and silent, just a whisper it makes. i took it for long ride about 60 km, and it is like as it gets hotter it gets pumped... a power house all in all.