Finally, I got my Sprinter ECO today, Mashallah it is far more GooD than Honda70. It was a good ride from commetti chowk Rawalpindi to my home in Islamabad. Its all bcz of this forum that I bought this instead of Honda70.
Well here I want to ask some question & one problem.
(1) What should be done in runnning and upto how many Km's & speed?
(2) The salesman told me that there is no such thing as running with the Suzuki motorcycles and u can start "Double sawari" from here and from low speeds at the beggining. Its the problem with honda only. Because of this on islamabd highway I came on 60km/h on some places and on the average 50km/h. What do u think of this(running) ???
(3) My Motorcycle clutch is too hard tp pull and I Hurt my wrist pulling it from time to time until I reached home. Can it be fixed so that it can be pulled without applying extra force.
(4) What tyres pressure should be kept?
(5) What is the fuel having Octane no 91. in owners manual its recommended. Which companies petrol should I use for my Sprinter(PSO, Shell, Caltex)?
Any Precautions I should take now with my Zero meter.