1.look at design of GS 150, same old chromed meters of 80,s yeah(made by alfsons in PK local company lol)
2. Look at front hub oh yeah without disc( SUICIDE mission at high speed)
3. Engine is better i agree but for ur info not Made in JAPAN( thailand made and japanese technology)
4.Rest all the body work is done here with old designs of 80s etc.
Same is the case with CG 125 and CD 70 plus yamaha ROYALE etc.
DELUXE is the total copy of storm in EURO II and five gear system, but they couldnt make its self starter? hahah , if it was real japanese tech, they could have done better than storm but sorry everything is done at ATLAS honda sheikhopora not in JAPAN
1) And I presume Storm has state of the art digital electronic meters which use digital optical sensors in the front hub and sends digital signals to the digital meter instead of the Suzuki's speedometer cable and 80's meters. (I believe these meters were there a century ago.)
2) When I bought my bike I knew how fast I would ride normally, and drum brakes are more than enough for that speed. You still don't know your mistake, do you? GS is more of a cruiser than a city bike and drum brakes are enough for cruising. (If one is interested in speed, one should go for two-strokers, GTO or RX115 or one can import an Aprilia.)
3) Who said anything about 'made in Japan' engine??? I have been talking about technology (not even necessarily Japanese) and you wrote and I quote once again:
and what makes u think there is Japanese technology is Pak?
and as usual you choked on your own words once again and came up with more lame excuses. (I thought the Suzuki engines were imported from China, what is your source for made in Thailand engines?)
4) I already mentioned Storm's design. For a cruiser GS has almost acceptable design, but could have been better, and the sales would have been even lower (this is Pakistan, the land of Pakistanis and you don't like the facts about ourselves, you would rather daydreamabout one thing, act totally opposite and then rant about it).
You made a mistake of buying the wrong bike for you and corrected it by buying another bike which is right for you (and I'm guessing you sustained quite a monetary blow by selling the GS). It was your mistake, you have to bear the consequences. How did someone as knowledgeable as you made that mistake? Didn't you know anything about the rake before buying the GS?? (I have often commented that if resale is important go for CD70.)
Where did the daydreams of Pakistani technology, R&D and production vanish to?
You made a mistake of revealing your daydreams, please correct it too.