Mr.zeeshanali7! While if you don't mind can you tell me who told you that EKC brand is not listed? okay lets supposed if i agree then what brand you expected i mean which company is approved?...... Well just for information i am attaching approved list of Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) Pakistan & Ontario Good Roads Association (OGRA) Canada. All Information is collected by internet search & from Approved Pakistan Government sides .. just for references list of sides as following:
1.[<cite class="_Fe" style="color: rgb(0, 102, 33); font-style: normal; font-size: 14px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: nowrap;">www.ogra.org.pk/images/data/downloads/1323852708.pdf</cite> ]
3.[<cite class="_Fe" style="color: rgb(0, 102, 33); font-style: normal; font-size: 14px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: nowrap;">www.ogra.org.pk/images/data/downloads/1251696242.pdf</cite>]
I hope its helpful for everyone & cleared all douts ....
Consolidated And Updated List Of Approved CNG Vehicle Cylinders For Pakistan.
S.# Name of Manufacturers of CNG Vehicle Cylinders Qualifying Standard:
Name of Manufacturers, Name of Brand, Cylinders Qualifying Standard.
1. Faber Industries, Italy, NZS 5454:1989
2. Dalmine spa, Italy, NZS 5454:1989
3. Worthington Cylinder, Austria, NZS 5454:1989
4. Everest Kanto Cylinder Ltd., India (EKC), NZS 5454:1989
5. Inflex, Argentina, NZS 5454:1989
6. Beijing Tianhai Industrial Co.(BTIC),China, NZS 5454:1989
7. Cilbras, Brazil, NZS 5454:1989
8. EKC, Dubai, NZS 5454:1989
9. Kioshi Compression S.A. Argentina, NZS 5454:1989
10. Rama Cylinders (Pvt.) Ltd., India, NZS 5454:1989
11. MAT S/A, Brazil, NZS 5454:1989
12. Nitin Cylinders Limited, India, NZS 5454:1989
13. Maruti Koatsu Cylinders Pvt Ltd, India, NZS 5454:1989
14. Lizer Cylinder Limited, India, NZS 5454:1989
15. Cidegas S.A, Argentina, NZS 5454:1989
16. Inprocil, Argentina, NZS 5454:1989
Note: This information is collected by approved OGRA Pakistan sides, I shall not be responsible for any kind of losses or not for any misunderstanding its just an sharing information to help to select better CNG cylinders!
while i am in this field by proficiency & i can guide you much easily than others.
one more thing NZS 5454:1989 this number identifies that this cylinder made for purpose of CNG not for any other gases,So keep in mind this is most important & secondly important date of birth of cylinder which look like on cylinder (07/00 or 01/99 or 06/09) first digides stand for month & second one stand for year of manufacture. Now i hope you got a point & My advice for everyone who read this please do not neglect this two things .if someone planning to buy old CNG cylinder please follow 2 things which i mention it already if 5 years gone then do test your cylinders by approved testing center & collect your cylinder fitness certificate....otherwise do not take risk of your lives for just some rupees....... Its just an advice & humble request......Please do not take useless risks of lifes ! Thanks for reading !
Any further details you need it please feel free to ask or PM me as you like it !