Sure , here we go..
-Liana has got better interior than city
thts a matter of perspective
u may like Liana's Interior others might not
u might not like Lianas City Interior others might
- Liana has MP3 Player with remote where as city has cassette player without remote
MP3 player with remote costs no more than 4k Rs
-Liana has got immobilizer and keyless entry (you have to double click to unlock all the car and its a cool feature)city dont offer both.
this is one thing Liana has over City and i agree
- It has 5 seat belts city has 2 (i think correct me if I am wrong)
City also has 5 Seat Belts
- Handling and road grip of liana are pretty cool it sticks to the road like a lizzard on the wall(a friend who owns fish shaped city told me its brakes are fazool)
i own a 2006 City and a 2010 City
both have excellent brakes but the 2010 City has extremely powerful ones
- Rear view mirrors give excellent rear view in liana as they are pretty big
Rear View mirrors r also a matter of opinion
- Liana is 1300+cc whereas city 1200+cc.. liana has twincam engine whereas city is single cam.. liana is 16 valves.. city is 8 valves..
City IDSI 1300CC 75HP 8 Valve Fuel economy engine it gives the best mileage of any 1300CC car in Pakistan
City iVTEC is 1300CC 100HP 16 Valve variable valve timing engine which is significantly more advanced than the Engine offered in Liana
liana is 1328 cc DOHC where as city is 1299cc SOHC
doesnt make any difference whtsoever
IDSI City still has better mileage than Liana
iVtec City still has more Horsepower than Liana
- Liana is available all over the world inclusive of USA its name is aerio is USA
Liana is discontinued all over the world
Suzuki didnt have any car to offer in the US market so they put in a 2L Engine tried to market it there
ive told u many times before Honda sells Civic 1.8 - 2L in USA
- Cooling of Liana is Superb
Cooling of City is Superb aswell
- Honda City Front disc and rear drum breaks sucks. If you are at 60km/hr and apply hard breaks it will loose grip and skid in straight line. Changing tyres help but still break sucks
NO this is 100% wrong
hell its 200% wrong in the case of iVtec City
- Liana has got dimmer switch for speedo meter lights.
- Liana has insultion in the bonnet which makes it very less noisy as compared to city.
again waat? City is noisy now? :S
- Liana has got 6 speakers where as city has 2
City has 2 good speakers
Liana has 6 China speakers
most of the things u have mention r just addon and accessories
u can install a Steelmate Security lock in City also a decent MP3 + remote player for 4k Rs
but now plz answer this question
can u upgrade Liana's Engine to have Variable Valve timing?
can u upgrade Liana to have Drive by Wire Technology?
have u ever experienced the difference between Regular Power Steering and EPS?
Liana was direct competitor of IDSI CIty and the Previous Corolla
Suzuki needs to bring in a better car than Liana to match the technology level of New City iVtec and New Corolla