I have a baleno 99 and I am facing following problems both on CNG and Petrol:
1) check engine light appears
2) rpm unstable (some times increases)
3) pick is not fine on CNG
4) setting of CNG get disturbs very often.
5) car switches off automatically
6) milage sometimes fine and sometimes poor
Following recommendations of different mechanics:
1) Suzuki workshop checked and said that problem in Advancer.
2) Original installed of CNG kit disconnected advancer from "Check Engine". But issue still persists and shows no issue with Advancer.
3) One mechanic performed tappet adjustment but issue remainded there.
4) Then he suggested to install "electronic power T" and "Ventury". but I told him that with same condtions performance was fine previously then he said to get check its throttle body.
Please suggest as am confused with different opinions of Mechanics.