First of all the reason you are here in the aqua forum is that you like the car and you just want to be convinced about it.
Before suggesting you to buy Aqua I would like to share my experience with you.
1. It's a fun to drive car with loads of power with economy(20km/l-30km/l) that no other car in Pakistan can match.
2. It looks good and feels good to drive it. It's enjoyable. I don't get bored while even looking at it parked in the porch
3. It's making its market and will replace vitz and other competitors in this price bracket.
4. Highly recommendable for local commute.
1. It's not a car for five people. The rear seats and leg space is designed for two persons only.
2. The clearance is a bit lower for the insanely designed speedbrakers and offroading/rural areas.
3. Not very comfortable compared to Altis in you options. The suspension is a bit stiffer.
4. Even if you get a very clean Aqua base grade/L for 14.5-15 , there is the registration cost 60-100k and other after purchase expenses like tyres/Rims, etc. So it will definitely be around 16. But it's worth it to spend 50k to 100k extra on something you like.