guys i have bought a 2007 1.0 Vitz. it has done 82k Kms.
i instantly changed oil and oil filter/Air filter.
i checked the coolant level. it was full in Radiator and in plastic bottle it was in middle.
car doesnt give any kind of smoke. generates water in exhaust.
i have few questions:
1) i have read that its recommended to use 5 - 30 oil for vitz. but my mechanic insisted to use 10 - 40 as the car has done above 80k kms. so i used ZiC A. which oil should i use?
2) acceleration is quite good when i accelerate from a stop. but if i am at 60 or 70kmh and i accelerate i feel its a bit less. may be i am used to a manual car and thats why i get this feeling?
3) on first startup of day when i switch to D or R engine sounds like phata hua silencer for about 30 seconds and the there is no sound. and this sound doesnt come whole day. just comes when i start the day. what would be the reason?
4) i checked coolant level its full in radiator but in middle in reservoir. i put bit of water to raise it around full. should i use a coolant or water? if coolant then which one?
5) do you think i should get a scan from toyota center. just to check if there arent any other issues?