@amjad635 bro. if you want to make it look like deluxe then my suggestion is to watch my Firebird bike pics and then do change as what you like. You don't have to spend or waste your money my mean is you can get an idea how bike will looks after installing particular part.
My suggestions are to install/uninstall these parts:
- Install front Fender (light hood)
- Uninstall Front forks (ears) and front shocks cover
- Install RPM option speed o meter if possible (my guess it is not possible)
- If you are going to install after market Fuel tank and side covers. Then paste some good looking design stickers
- Install after market silencer (if you need a change)
- Change rear light
- Install some elegant Handle bar grips.
- Last visit bike accessories shops/market and search, you fill find lots of stuff there. My choice is Elegant or decent looking stuff not fancy what ever i install:) Though! its up to your taste.
After some modding don't forget to share the pics with us