So I traveled a total of 1372 km's this last week on my 07 1.0 vitz. The trip started from Peshawar/Topi-Swabi/Islamabad/Lahore/Islamabad and back to Peshawar. Here are some stats.
Odo Reading: Approx 96,000 km's
Tire Profile: 195/60R15 (Flat tires with maximum road contact and heavy unbranded Taiwanese wheels)
Engine: 1kr-fe, Toyota Air filter (replaced 600 km's previously), Shell Helix Ultra 5W-40 (2000 km's driven before this trip), Oil filter replaced along with oil and finally new plugs installed 2000 km's before aswell.
Weight: Extensive Sound Deadening on Hood/Trunk floor/4 Doors/Tailgate/Car floor/A,B,C Pillars. Subwoofer in Trunk. Me and my medium sized travelling bag full of clothes and suits + my friend from Swabi-Topi till Lahore. I was back alone from Lahore to Peshawar.
Total Km's Driven: 1372 kilometers
Total Fuel Used: Rs 5900 (From a full tank in peshawar to a full tank back in peshawar)
Price of Fuel (During the Trip): Avg Rs 76.2 (The prices differed by a few decimal values)
Fuel Used: Shell Premium (No HO was used on the trip, I really wanted to calculate the avg of the 1kr-fe using regular fuel only)
Filling Stations: Shell (University Road Peshawar near Gora Kabristan), Shell (Ghazi By-Pass Road Topi-Swabi), Shell (Zafar Ali Road-Lahore), Shell (Thokar Niaz Baig Flyover near M-2 Entry Lahore) and Shell (F7 Markaz Islamabad).
Average Speeds on Motorway between destinations:
1) Peshawar-Topi (95km/h) (Got an amazing average of 19.2 km/l) (I topped up at the shell peshawar station and the first bar dropped at exactly 125km's right when I stopped at the shell stop in Topi. The fuel tank was full in exactly Rs 500 too. I was amazed considering the weight of my car and tire profile) (Light Foot)
This was a picture I took just as I was entering Topi to pick my friend up from GIK. Thats 115km's covered and all 8 bars showing.
2) Topi-Islamabad (100 km/h) (Light Foot)
3) Islamabad-Behra (100 km/h) (Light Foot)
4) Behra-Lahore (110 km/h) (Moderate Foot)
5) Lahore-Behra (105 km/h) (Light Foot)
6) Behra-Islamabad (120 km/h) (Heavy-Moderate Foot)
7) Islamabad-Peshawar (100 km/h) (Light-Moderate Foot)
In conclusion, I managed to achieve 17.72 km/l. This was one hell of a surprise in my case since I've never managed to get over 12/13 km/l on my previous visits between Islamabad/Peshawar. The key was to let the car accelerate on its own accord. These 1.0 engines aint great accelerating engines and even if you push them hard, all you get is noise and no go. I also let the car decelerate on slopes on the MW and not pushing the throttle to keep the speed constant or accelerate.