From the above cars,
1) I havent driven indus Corolla but have heard it has the finest suspension in its class (for pakistani roads). That doesnt means its grippy.
2) City, 2004-2008 (second Generation) Has the worst road grip of all then that off any other car avalible in Pakistan. (I have 3 and im not being bias)
3) Baleno has the finest suspension and the finest road grip, a) its a very low car, b) It has a independent rear suspension, Baleno is what you call "road se chipak ke chalti hai" even if ure at speeds over 120 km/h
4) We have 2008 Gli (2002-2008) Model, I drove it around 160km/h (makran coastal highway). And it felt as if it would turn upside down any moment and was flying.
5) The new Corolla 2008-2012, maybe grippy ive managed to skid it on a steep turn, but it came back to its place rather then going outa control. (imeant, i tuk a right turn, the car cud go left from the back, but it came in a straight line, Cutting is still not fun in this car.)
6) Civic on the other hand isnt 1.3L or else on my book its on the top. (when vre talking about the suspension)
PS: All above cars on General tires. (that ive driven)