God only knows what the previous owner had done to the hood. I just couldn't figure it out.
No no... Dont worry. I fixed this messed up monogram on the grill later on
So the whole denting part was done in 20 days. Yes it was way more detailed than it looks in the pics. Took a lot of time and effort. Now the car was ready for the painter. He started preparing the ground for the paint and the car was ready for the first base "Astar" as they call it.
So here is the car after "Astar". A Korean brand base coat was used.
The next step was the application and smoothing of the oil based "potene" by Master Automotive Paints. So here it is....
Loving the details, it's not a restoration it's a whole transplant surgery.
Sent by my Nexus Mako using Tapatalk running Android 5.0.1 L.
Brilliant... brilliantly done. I love it how you have considered each and every aspect seriously. More pictures bro, I hope you went for some beautiful color shade, good luck for further moves (Y)
Thanks for the appreciation Rapper.
Thank you Drifter_khanz. More pics will be coming soon. Yes I think I chose a good color. You'll find out tonight
Awesome project, the best part it that you have not ignored the minor details, too good
Thank you my friend.
So now we move on to the next step of the finalization. The 2nd matching color base coat over the "Astar". Here we go.
Fresh Tail-lights... Best of luck.cheers.