0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@all
    1.has anyone removed the cat from the new shape vitz? if yes then wat are the results.
    2. How to check whether my cat needs to be removed?
    3. How many cats are there in the new shape vitz n how and which one to remove plus any points to take care of while removing them.
    4. The toyota guys cud not remove the fuel filter of my car...anyone who knows how to do that....i dont know wat kind of dumb a.. mistries (mechanics) they got at the company outlet of toyota in peshawar.
    5. Is there any big advantage of using completely synthetic oil other than the longer life? which is the best completely synthetic oil available around?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Finally after a lot of searching n khuari alround karachi, i hav bought a 2004 vitz pl. its not registered yet but will be done till monday.

so what are the first basic things that i should get done.tuning service etc? whos the best mechanic for a vitz in karachi.

And finally recomend the best cng kit n who to get it installed from.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@optmum, congrats buddy wat color..........pictures kdr hai,,,,,,,,aur treat kdr hai..........yar about the cng........there a work shop in defence main korangi road i forgot the name its where tcs is located.......from where u enter defence dont enter there but cross the signal and ull c it...........merre mamu k duet usne karri hai and he said kaam safai se kya tha ill still ask him if its working out gud baqqi i gues people having cng have check lite issues ..........wo dekhlena us k liye koi alag advancer lagta hai............
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and about initials..........breaks.......oil filter.........oil........airfilter.............tu ning check kra lena if it needs werna no problem..............get it serviced.........mere mechanic to manzoor bhai hai he maintains my cars.........i olnly sent my vitz once to toyota defence for service wasnt worth it..............so em gud with my mechanics.........where do u live in mohammad ali area................
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Optimus

Aapki car kahin Pearl White color mein tou nahin? If yes then usper meri nazar thee pehle Congrats bro! Per mujhe mehngi perh rahi thee..It was for above 650K. Khiair I'm happy with mines Alhumdulillah! Got it for 605K and spent around 100K on it..so 700K ki perh gayi..

Take your car to a good mechanic if you live near gulistan-e-jauhor i can tell you a good mechanic. Get the oil, oil & air filter changed. If your planning to get the CNG kit installed then get a pair of new springs for the rear (for 1200-1400rs) And also change the spark plugs and get the CAT removed.

I got the fog lights, rear spoiler and new rims for my car in this week. I'll upload the pics tommorow.
    1. Live and LET Live !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@chinyoti

yeah i live in mohd ali area. i think u havent recognized me yet.
    its in aqua blue color(not the best color but this was the only good car i could find).thanks for the advice.

@Rawfay

nahi its not pearl white i too saw that but its price was a bit too high.whats the CAT thing?

will upload the pics shortly.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys here are the initial pics. has to be cleaned thoroughly. pls say mashallah.
    Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -827872

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -827873

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -827874

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -827875

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -827876

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -827877

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -827878

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@all
    1.has anyone removed the cat from the new shape vitz? if yes then wat are the results.
    2. How to check whether my cat needs to be removed?
    3. How many cats are there in the new shape vitz n how and which one to remove plus any points to take care of while removing them.
    4. The toyota guys cud not remove the fuel filter of my car...anyone who knows how to do that....i dont know wat kind of dumb a.. mistries (mechanics) they got at the company outlet of toyota in peshawar.
    5. Is there any big advantage of using completely synthetic oil other than the longer life? which is the best completely synthetic oil available around?

@amoizp
    no its not the kind of sound thats like something loose, the tutterin that happens is almost like knockin but its like the car accelerates good in one gear but when it changes over to the next one there it almost stalls n goes tuk tuk tuk tuk n even when i press the accelerator hard that car accelerates but that tuk tuk tuk becomes weak but still is there.
    The other sound comes if i put the car in D n let it go itself without pressing the accelerator, after it goes to about 5 kph itself, press the accelerator a lil n theres this "BHUK" or a slight "DHUK" sort of noise...storm said something might be loose but theres nothing loose i got it checked at toyota, it also hapens when if going in a low gear leave the accelerator, when the car starts to decelerate...press the accelerator very very light but the car will keep on Deceleratin for a second n with a lag of one second the BHUK sound comes n then the car picks up again

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@optimuss
    First of all Mashallah! as u sad for. 2ndly colur is irritating, but fine... Interior rocks, as its different from others.
    When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. Kill few become a murderer, Kill more become a conqueror. It's not about the money. It's about the money. Remember everything, forgive nothing.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rawfay
    On wat hav u spent 100k??
    When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. Kill few become a murderer, Kill more become a conqueror. It's not about the money. It's about the money. Remember everything, forgive nothing.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

optimum...i recongnized u ure mobeen na.......but i dun noe where do u live..........nice color.........l luved it cultus mein bhe meri maroon aur skyblue ki choice thee.......but when i saw this color in 2006 the colors was very rare.........my ghar walle didnt lyke it and then it was 2004..........only 8000 kms done demand was 800k.......and our range was around 650k. ...then............wesse bhe silver is way too common aur in japanese cars (as these are used u have to compromise on sumthing or the other jesse u got beige interior......handle gear........but not ur choice color........btw wat color chioes did u hav..............and ooya post me the meter pics im luving it..............and finally wat did it cost u...................aur this is ur third car ya u have sold some car............i guess ur beemer was up for sale!!!!!!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@optimum.....sorry forgot to say mashallah se nice ride.......and......wat the clearence date or year........kdr se li...........wats the mileage................and ......did u get the auction sheet..........aur have u checked the towing hook,,,,,,,,,,wheel panna ..........spare wheel.....(merra towing hook choori hogaya and now em looking for one)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any one know how to and from where to tint the rear brake lites??

@chinyoti
    Many of people are having these issues. There tools are not available wid there cars.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@vitz rules,,,,,,tariq roads the best place to do all this stuff.......
    a freind has all this and he said he mite sell his car so hell giv me his........

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yar i went to tariq rd to tint my rear brake lites. But he sad dat there is a curve in vitz lites. We cant do it. I saw one vitz in saddar. His rear lites were jet tinted. I went near. There were no bubbles at all in it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ask some else there coz earlier i thought k people use electric tape for this but the other day i wnt there i saw someone getting it done........so fir bhe check krlo...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wat is electric tape?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

arey the one we use for tape ball cricket.........but that will show visible lines.......and that was my thought..........only

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@chinyoti
    its Muneeb, not mobeen.

i had a choice betweeen stone gray(FL) n this one. the stone gray one was good too but i felt this was better, even though i had to pay more for it. havent sold any car.
    this was cleared at the end of 2007(nov-dec). bhai jahan tak i know the action sheet is useless. many dealers were offering to make me one in just 5 mins with any specifications. i hav the wheel wrench , towing hook n the spare wheel. another thing that was appealing was the condition of the tires, as they were in much better shape then the rest(means i saved a few thousand for the tire change). my car has 88000Kms on the clock. it hasent been tampered with. accoring to the dealer this car has a different meter which cant be tampered, he said he had tried but he could not change it. it seems he was telling the truth because all his other vitz had 20000kms while this was 88000kms.
    i got the manual book n the maintainence note etc with the car but its all japanese. i need one in english.
    whats this CAT thing u guys r talking about. does it need to be removed?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@chinyoti n Vitzrulez
    as far as i know they dont use electric tape for it. there is a special material. cant recall it name. its the same thing they use to tint the windows etc.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List