0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hey every one, its been a long time since i visited the thread, And was neglecting my dhano as well.

1) Remember i had issues with my Vitz doing alot of ghr ghr ghr on initial revs. Yesterday just for the sake of fun i tuk my car to the usual "tuning wala" to get my cars plugs cleaned. At first look he said ur plugs are gone.

I was like yar aj to Sunday hai jugar kerdei, he said "dosrei daldun" then eventualy he cleaned my plugs as the electrode had went down he redid the gapping etc.

Then he tuk out the timing light gun, "the same guy had told me ismei timing chain hai timing ese set nae hoti"

Now he redid the timing it was around 22+ he brought it down to 7.9/8.0. And wola... The car has become so yummylicius once again.

2) I had also replaced the CAT dholki with a local one, Now when ever i visited my cylincer wala he said iski orignal dholki le ao wo lagwalo il clean it up for you.

Since a few days it was due, My after market dholki had hit sumthing and was leaking. Today i got that done as well. So no more Cylincer weird sounds as well.

3) My cars driver side door wasnt working with the central locking so i had stoped using the remote, 2 weeks back i got the central locking gun replaced. Now when im using the remote its only unlocking the car can any one guide me how to fix it up??

4) Now my car needs some denting and suspension work, Other then that shes gud as new again.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@wasay_ahmed
    thanks for the feedback.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

to all 2nd Gen Vitz owners, Im sorry but the car isnt a treat to drive at all. I dun noe y but realy didnt like the drive, the suspension was so so... since my cars suspensions dead so mine not great either.

The car is roomier spacious, but the drive wasnt great at all.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    to all 2nd Gen Vitz owners, Im sorry but the car isnt a treat to drive at all. I dun noe y but realy didnt like the drive, the suspension was so so... since my cars suspensions dead so mine not great either.

agreed, the one i drove was the top of the line 1.0 liter i guess, but the engine noise was horrible, and felt like a cheap plastic car inside. the acceleration wasn't what i was expecting ( my vitz could easily match it on CNG) , cant say much about the suspension cause i was not able to drive it on a very rugged road.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hey every one, its been a long time since i visited the thread, And was neglecting my dhano as well.

1) Remember i had issues with my Vitz doing alot of ghr ghr ghr on initial revs. Yesterday just for the sake of fun i tuk my car to the usual "tuning wala" to get my cars plugs cleaned. At first look he said ur plugs are gone.

I was like yar aj to Sunday hai jugar kerdei, he said "dosrei daldun" then eventualy he cleaned my plugs as the electrode had went down he redid the gapping etc.

Then he tuk out the timing light gun, "the same guy had told me ismei timing chain hai timing ese set nae hoti"

Now he redid the timing it was around 22+ he brought it down to 7.9/8.0. And wola... The car has become so yummylicius once again.

2) I had also replaced the CAT dholki with a local one, Now when ever i visited my cylincer wala he said iski orignal dholki le ao wo lagwalo il clean it up for you.

Since a few days it was due, My after market dholki had hit sumthing and was leaking. Today i got that done as well. So no more Cylincer weird sounds as well.

3) My cars driver side door wasnt working with the central locking so i had stoped using the remote, 2 weeks back i got the central locking gun replaced. Now when im using the remote its only unlocking the car can any one guide me how to fix it up??

4) Now my car needs some denting and suspension work, Other then that shes gud as new again.
    weirdly my cars passenger doors locking system broke in a few months after i bought it too. had to change the ""gun"" it did mess around for a week like yours is, took it back to the guy he realigned it slightly, & viola! back to normal.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

does anybody wants to see my 04 Fl pack..... dont worry its on its way///////....
    Honda Civic Fb
    Honda city 1.3 PT (5th Gen)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro u should keep in mind tht this car is 1.0l + automatic .obviously its pick will be low........

but i completely disagree with u in this u know wht toyota's suspension capable of?

i think which vitz u have driven was in terrible condition or wht so ever.......

but i have travelled many times lhr to gujrat in my vitz ...where there r also some rough road....i did not face any kind of problem yet.....

to me this car is very comfortable n fun to drive...because i m not a regular racer ..but i have beated many cars on vitz not a drag race simple........
    Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S4 Using Fingers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wink Just say MASHALLAH

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -282249 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -282250 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -282251 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -282252 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -282253 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -282254 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -282255 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -282256 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -282257 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -282258 Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -282259
    Honda Civic Fb

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by guganali007 View Post
    bro u should keep in mind tht this car is 1.0l + automatic .obviously its pick will be low........but i completely disagree with u in this u know wht toyota's suspension capable of? i think which u have driven was in terrible condition or wht so ever.......but i have travelled many times lhr to gujrat in my vitz ...where there r also some rough road....i did not face any problem yet.....to me this car is very comfortable n fun to drive...because i m not a regular racer ..but i have beated many cars on vitz not a drag race simple........

To meri gari mei koi turbo shurbo hai kya? mines a 1.0L Auto tranny, plus its a 9 year old engine covered around 123k kms.

Suspension..

Dude, be it be a Vitz or rolla, the cars made as of Japanese Specs. Cars tobe driven in Pakistan need hard core suspension.

Speed/Comfort/races/

I meant the ride was to bumpy, due to which my vitzes dead suspension didnt feel so bad after driving the 2007 (36k kms) car.

And boss, as i accelerated the car the would go,,, Ghaber ghaber ghaber... Which totaly ruined my driving experience of that car.

The black cheap shiny plastic made it look weird too. And made the interior look extremly dull.

Winning a race doesnt makes a car superior in quality or comfort.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusSS View Post
    weirdly my cars passenger doors locking system broke in a few months after i bought it too. had to change the ""gun"" it did mess around for a week like yours is, took it back to the guy he realigned it slightly, & viola! back to normal.
    So i guess i need to revisit the guy with the remote along this time.

Btw tell me one thing, when u use ur key to unlock the car, does it unlocks all doors? or only remote unlocks all the doors?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Muzamil, nice car buddy, have the same LCD had the same software, Some how the ribbons in the LCD got broken. I need to get those fixed to get it working but this time im thinking to get a Rear Cam installed instead.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So i guess i need to revisit the guy with the remote along this time.

Btw tell me one thing, when u use ur key to unlock the car, does it unlocks all doors? or only remote unlocks all the doors?
    don't remember, its been a long time since i used the key to unlock the door. ill check in the morning and let u know. actually the integrated remote/key came as a standard in my car, its not an after-market system.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one of the reason is that .... the 2nd generation vitz has a 3-cylender engine .... jo k 4-cylender vitz sey maar khaa jaati hey....n the other thing which matters is that k the new vitz has soft suspensions which arent suitable for our roads as u told....
    Honda Civic Fb

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Muzamil, nice car buddy, have the same LCD had the same software, Some how the ribbons in the LCD got broken. I need to get those fixed to get it working but this time im thinking to get a Rear Cam installed instead.
    how much the camera costs???? any rough estimate?? dont u meean the IC???
    Honda Civic Fb

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

To meri gari mei koi turbo shurbo hai kya? mines a 1.0L Auto tranny, plus its a 9 year old engine covered around 123k kms.
    may be! but yaar did u drive 2nd gen vitz on B?? i have tried it many times ..pick increased very much after switching it on B...try it..

Dude, be it be a Vitz or rolla, the cars made as of Japanese Specs. Cars tobe driven in Pakistan need hard core suspension.
    I meant the ride was to bumpy, due to which my vitzes dead suspension didnt feel so bad after driving the 2007 (36k kms) car.
    well i will say vitz's suspension is head to head gud compared to my rolla who has one of the best suspension in local cars.....

And boss, as i accelerated the car the would go,,, Ghaber ghaber ghaber... Which totaly ruined my driving experience of that car.
    yes i agree...i hate its engine noise when i put my foot on accelerator

The black cheap shiny plastic made it look weird too. And made the interior look extremly dull.
    disagree! every one has its own choice but its interior quality is million times better than many other cars like city,swift etc no offence to their owners.........

Winning a race doesnt makes a car superior in quality or comfort.
    did i say vitz is superior car than civic just because i defeated it on vitz...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ 2 to 3k max. May you would have to remove the number plate light for that, that why it would be safe, others keep hanging out they can b stolen easily.

You can keeep the VCD also. It would automaticly cut the VCD and switch to Rear cam as you put the car in R and would continue ur VCD once you switch out of R

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Muzammil73 View Post
    how much the camera costs???? any rough estimate?? dont u meean the IC???
    i paid 3100 rs with fitting ......but its original price is 4500 with fitting.......btw nice ride MashAllah

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@gugan,

1) No didnt drive it on B, wasnt my car i had to be care full.

2) As you said her bandei ki apni choice, i didnt enjoy the dhag dhag on every bump i passed.

3) (y)

4) i compared it only with my 02 Vitz, a iknow a JDM cant be compared to the most expencive car in Pakistan

5) Where did i say Civic,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@gugan,

1) No didnt drive it on B, wasnt my car i had to be care full.

2) As you said her bandei ki apni choice, i didnt enjoy the dhag dhag on every bump i passed.

3) (y)

4) i compared it only with my 02 Vitz, a iknow a JDM cant be compared to the most expencive car in Pakistan

5) Where did i say Civic,
    i was giving example.........

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by guganali007 View Post
    i paid 3100 rs with fitting ......but its original price is 4500 with fitting.......btw nice ride MashAllah
    does it works fine....hows the result....will it work fine with my lcd...????
    Honda Civic Fb

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List