0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz Owners/Fan Club

The purpose of this post is to gauge the interest in forming a Toyota Vitz Owners Club in different cities of Pakistan. As we all know that Vitz has become quite popular in the last year or so. More and more people are buying it or are interested to know more about it. The purpose of the club would be to share technical / operational information regarding the car. As well as help fellow members with different issues regarding the everyday running of the car. There would be regular meets and get together as well as cruises. The criteria to join the club would be to own a Vitz and a desire to help and share information with fellow members. I myself am based in Karachi, so I can take the lead in taking off this project here. Other can do the similar thing in their respective cities. If there is enough interest, a formal charter / by-laws would be issued with club rules and regulation as well as its mission statement. The club would operate under the same rules & conditions as other international car clubs. To take this project off the ground, I believe 10 people in each city would be the minimum requirement. If anyone from Karachi is interested in being a part of this club, please email me at danyal1@hotmail.com. Pakwheelers from other cities can share their email addresses under this post if they are willing to take the lead for their respective cities. I hope to this see become a success someday and a model for other to follow. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Redundancy: A Politician with an airbag in his car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by godsp3ll View Post
    I got mine done in Lahore (Old lahore near King Edward Medical College). Don't know about Rawalpindi!
    brother ill be goin to lhr next week... r u reffering to hall road or old anarkali near KE? wats the exact location? any contact nmber of that person? and how much did he charge? ur unit is W-61?
    Ur Attitude determines Ur Altitude!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahsanonline View Post
    Hey guys, a vitz is likely to enter the house in the near future so I need your opinions!

Currently considering the 1.0 1krfe vitz and the 1.33 1nrfe vitz.
    I did a comparison of both engines myself, but I need to know what you think would be the better choice considering fuel economy, cost price of vehicle and reliability (as compared to each other). Ofcourse only 3 year old cars are allowed so we'll be getting 2011+ model I.A.

So what do you think?
    Bro, overall 1.3 L is better in all terms. More power, more pick, No bounding of use of Hi Octane, Mileage is also better. No Knocking issue. Cost price is approx, the same. Reliability is equal in both versions coz its JDM. So welcome to vitz, n Vitz Fans/owners Club. Cheers
    Never underEstimate anyone. Might be a charade has a v8 in his heart.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Yasirshafeeq View Post
    Bro, overall 1.3 L is better in all terms. More power, more pick, No bounding of use of Hi Octane, Mileage is also better. No Knocking issue. Cost price is approx, the same. Reliability is equal in both versions coz its JDM. So welcome to vitz, n Vitz Fans/owners Club. Cheers
    Yasir bro, thanks for taking interest in my post. Much appreciated
    I'm also thinking about going for the 1.3L version. But how can both 1.0 and 1.3 be approx. same price? Doesn't 1.3 have more import duty?

Also, I'm kinda confused about the F-package and the jewla and now I read about the 'smile' version. If anyone can enlighten about the major differences between these variants, that would be great help.
    Selling Vitz+local cars - compatible bluetooth Ecu Scantool, High-amp car chargers, Apple-certified Lightning Cables, etc. Click on my name and see my started threads for details.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yasir bro, thanks for taking interest in my post. Much appreciated
    I'm also thinking about going for the 1.3L version. But how can both 1.0 and 1.3 be approx. same price? Doesn't 1.3 have more import duty?

Also, I'm kinda confused about the F-package and the jewla and now I read about the 'smile' version. If anyone can enlighten about the major differences between these variants, that would be great help.
    According to my knowledge Vitz Jewella is most loaded version having multimedia Steering, and added cosmetics etc

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hasanyusaf View Post
    vitz fans... plz help me with my default audio setup in vitz 2011... NSCP-W61...
    worked perfectly fine till the day battery was disconected... SD card is inside so thats not the issue..
    it has some password on it dat has to be put in to make the unit work...

ive been posting in audio forums but no joy...

anyone who has beem thru the process of getting it "unlaack" from market or have any DIY solution to this plz come up...

its originally fitted in the dash and i dont wanna remove and get and after market unit... it meets my needs...
    This is a security feature of these units, so that it wouldn't work if someone steals it from the car. There's a chance that it's password would be written in user manual or a card that might have come with your car from Japan
    “Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac”

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey guys I have bought Vitz-09 Model i do had its initial tuning oil change etc it gives me an average about 13Km(very minimum AC) per liter i was expecting more..what else i can do to make it better. i never filled octane ..what ratio should i keep for regular and octane. and do you think high octane will improve its average? Any other suggestion in this regard will be highly appreciated.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kizu View Post
    Hey guys I have bought Vitz-09 Model i do had its initial tuning oil change etc it gives me an average about 13Km(very minimum AC) per liter i was expecting more..what else i can do to make it better. i never filled octane ..what ratio should i keep for regular and octane. and do you think high octane will improve its average? Any other suggestion in this regard will be highly appreciated.
    As its 15 year old car so 13 km per liter is acceptable .always use orginal air filter and how much total the car is driven?
    did you check its Automatic transnission fluid ?
    And always use 5w30 or 5w40 engine for best fuel average and best performance..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@HASam2050, THANKS for the detailed pictures.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kizu View Post
    Use Engine oil 5w 30 of any good brand, I like Total. USe Hi-Octane : Super with 30:70 in every refill. or if not available, use it on and off. But this average is not much bad. Vitz 1.0 ki average aisi ee hai. Change ur driveStyle to light foot. These all steps will make it better.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1. Use good quality fluids and filters, for vitz the original filter made by denso is available at good shops now, oil filters of good brands are also avl.
    2. If you haven't changed the transmission oil till now, do so at the earliest and use the recommended grade only as per manual
    3. Pour in a bottle of fuel injector cleaner, liqumoly has been tested to give good results, toyota one is too costly
    4. Get the throttle body serviced
    5. Get the plugs of correct code installed with recommended gap as per manual, stick to normal copper one's no need to waste money on the iridium one's that are installed in japan for longer service life. We have dirt cheap labor, no worries
    6. Check if the catalytic converter is clogged, can be cleaned in some cases and removed in others if possible
    7. Try not to install wide tires and cheap alloys, genuine steel rims and tires of stock size would give best economy
    8. Keep the tires properly inflated
    9. Use good quality oil bought from a reliable source only
    10. Get fuel from a reputable station only, the brand name is less imp then the exact outlet you get it from
    11. Do get the fuel filter checked also
    12. Check the air intake checked for any leaks
    13. Get the brakes serviced to ensure they are letting go properly and not adding to the drag
    14. Remove any excess weight from the car's boot
    15. Drive with a light foot :-)

If the car gives a good economy then, it was your fault and not the car's at any point in time :-D
    Apart from pakwheels, my blogs can be also be viewed at http://tajziat.blogspot.com/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Finally!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Under the Coconut tree

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bilalahm View Post
    1. Use good quality fluids and filters, for vitz the original filter made by denso is available at good shops now, oil filters of good brands are also avl.
    2. If you haven't changed the transmission oil till now, do so at the earliest and use the recommended grade only as per manual
    3. Pour in a bottle of fuel injector cleaner, liqumoly has been tested to give good results, toyota one is too costly
    4. Get the throttle body serviced
    5. Get the plugs of correct code installed with recommended gap as per manual, stick to normal copper one's no need to waste money on the iridium one's that are installed in japan for longer service life. We have dirt cheap labor, no worries
    6. Check if the catalytic converter is clogged, can be cleaned in some cases and removed in others if possible
    7. Try not to install wide tires and cheap alloys, genuine steel rims and tires of stock size would give best economy
    8. Keep the tires properly inflated
    9. Use good quality oil bought from a reliable source only
    10. Get fuel from a reputable station only, the brand name is less imp then the exact outlet you get it from
    11. Do get the fuel filter checked also
    12. Check the air intake checked for any leaks
    13. Get the brakes serviced to ensure they are letting go properly and not adding to the drag
    14. Remove any excess weight from the car's boot
    15. Drive with a light foot :-)

If the car gives a good economy then, it was your fault and not the car's at any point in time :-D
    Can I add to this (if it can be done easily)
    - clean in-tank (petrol) sock filter and replace the fuel filter (I hope the car has these two at accessible places).
    Selling Vitz+local cars - compatible bluetooth Ecu Scantool, High-amp car chargers, Apple-certified Lightning Cables, etc. Click on my name and see my started threads for details.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unfortunately they are pretty expensive and require quite some work :-)
    Apart from pakwheels, my blogs can be also be viewed at http://tajziat.blogspot.com/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My vitz is giving kind of whistling sound at low RPM. Does anyone know what could be the issue?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bilalahm View Post
    Unfortunately they are pretty expensive and are require quite some work :-)
    Being expensive, you are referring to the sock filter or the external fuel filter? Any ideas about part numbers and prices?

Quote Originally Posted by emaad1 View Post
    My vitz is giving kind of whistling sound at low RPM. Does anyone know what could be the issue?
    I think you are referring to a chirping sound that comes on at engine start/transmission in D and goes away slowly (or sometimes not at all).
    Its almost always a loose/worn-out belt issue.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Being expensive, you are referring to the sock filter or the external fuel filter? Any ideas about part numbers and prices?

I think you are referring to a chirping sound that comes on at engine start/transmission in D and goes away slowly (or sometimes not at all).
    Its almost always a loose/worn-out belt issue.
    What's the cost of new belt?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What's the cost of new belt?
    About 6 months ago it was Rs. 700. If its just loose then No need to change, Just get it tightened.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Next time it comes go out side, Hold on to the cylinder with your foot. If it goes away its the springs that are holding the cylincer. The remedy is to change thoose springs, (i still havnt got my cars replaced)

The car didnt make the noise in front of the mechanic hence he was like change kiu kerun jab awaz nae arai, Then i havnt had time to get it done aswell. The springs cost around rs.300 a peice 2 need to be changed if im not wrong
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can any body explain me the reason why same Model, cc & year cars (vitz 2012, cc1000) have different meters?

Toyota Vitz OwnersFan Club -1511854

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Correct me if I am wrong....

Its called a "different package"...... These differences are found between F package, L package and G package Vitz......i dont know which is which tho.....
    GO FAST OR GO HOME...
    Proud 1.5RS Vitz Owner

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List