Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 631
Like Tree524Likes

Thread: My father's 2013 Honda Civic VTI oriel prosmatec with navigation

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omar_575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,731
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My father's 2013 Honda Civic VTI oriel prosmatec with navigation

    Hi there,
    We just got our Alabaster Silver Civic VTI oriel P/T delivered.

    Attached Images Attached Images   

  2. #141
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omar_575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,731
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RL589 View Post
    omar got it n done!!!! thanx alot loving ur thread , believe me i told myself to run my car on euro star for aby 20k, up till now its 400 km , after following ur thread i have changed my mind to go for advan db
    Welcome and thank you
    Oh yes, please do. The eurostars won't do justice to the ride. Plus they will need to replaced in a few months anyway and u might get a higher price now when they're new. The price of new tyres will increase too, like everything else so that's a wise decision.


    Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app

  3. #142
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omar_575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,731
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RL589 View Post
    ^^ done it my bb is working perfectly with civic NAV , ahhhh i saved alot of money coz for the connectivity i have to buy s4 :p
    Congrats bro


    Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #143
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omar_575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,731
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ all motorway travelers,
    It is advised to use cruise control from lahore to the salt range. Do not use it from there till Islamabad. The curves, even on flat roads from kalar kahar to Islamabad are too curvy to use it and it seems that the car is going out of control on such curves,because as a reflex we tend to reduce our speed when we are turning,even if there's a gentle curve.
    Don't set the cruise control beyond 125km/hr. For Any speed above that, it's best to use your pedals.


    Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app

  5. #144
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliahmadsabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    omar hats off to you, great awesome detailed review.

  6. #145
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omar_575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,731
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliahmadsabir View Post
    omar hats off to you, great awesome detailed review.
    Thanks

    Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app

  7. #146
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Other
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,107
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    congrats on buying the car. great feedback. this car hae improved upon its predecessor in all regards less looks (well my opinion) some love the looks but tbh no matter how hard I try, doesn't appeal to me till date. may be coz I have the 8th gen and I love my ride. having said that (Musharraf used to say that alot lol) the 9th Civic has improved in all fields. why it doesnt have the wow factor is maybe coz the 8th Gen was such a different and a big leap forward from the 7th Civic. we were expecting a similar leap by Honda but we were disappointed. for the same reason I dont plan to buy the next model of anything including a car rather skip a model! similar to the way one's money is well worth if one skips a fone model! you skipped the 8th so the 9th Civics features would make you happy! its a lovely car and I wish you all the best for this rode and pray its a source of comfort and happiness for your family. now buy the 11th Civic you'll love it!
    'RESPECT',DIY projects: 1) 'CRUISEMATEC' 1st PKDM 8th Gen Civic with OEM Honda CRUISE CONTROL 2)Steering Audio Controls 3)AUX for OEM 8th Gen 6 CD CHANGER 4)Leather RED H logo!

  8. #147
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omar_575 View Post
    @ all motorway travelers,
    It is advised to use cruise control from lahore to the salt range. Do not use it from there till Islamabad. The curves, even on flat roads from kalar kahar to Islamabad are too curvy to use it and it seems that the car is going out of control on such curves,because as a reflex we tend to reduce our speed when we are turning,even if there's a gentle curve.
    Don't set the cruise control beyond 125km/hr. For Any speed above that, it's best to use your pedals.


    Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app

    I would second that observation
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  9. #148
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omar_575 View Post
    havent used the "eco" button much... i guess this shall be ignored completely in a few days..
    however, when i switch it on i don't feel any difference in traffic.. the a/c works the same and the throttle response is the same
    Next time you switch is Eco On .. notice the early shifts ... car stays in the highest gear possible and shifts up as soon as possible ...
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  10. #149
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omar_575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,731
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zunny View Post
    congrats on buying the car. great feedback. this car hae improved upon its predecessor in all regards less looks (well my opinion) some love the looks but tbh no matter how hard I try, doesn't appeal to me till date. may be coz I have the 8th gen and I love my ride. having said that (Musharraf used to say that alot lol) the 9th Civic has improved in all fields. why it doesnt have the wow factor is maybe coz the 8th Gen was such a different and a big leap forward from the 7th Civic. we were expecting a similar leap by Honda but we were disappointed. for the same reason I dont plan to buy the next model of anything including a car rather skip a model! similar to the way one's money is well worth if one skips a fone model! you skipped the 8th so the 9th Civics features would make you happy! its a lovely car and I wish you all the best for this rode and pray its a source of comfort and happiness for your family. now buy the 11th Civic you'll love it!
    Thanks a lot bro
    Yes I quite agree, this one will last us ten years or so. And you have the same car with a few less screens and gimmicks. So essentially its the same car, more or less :p
    So I shall be waiting for your review of the tenth gen and u look forward to my review of the 11th generation :p, God knows what prices those would be at
    Thanks again for your kind words and prayers.

    Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app

  11. #150
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omar_575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,731
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Next time you switch is Eco On .. notice the early shifts ... car stays in the highest gear possible and shifts up as soon as possible ...
    Ahaan. Sorry didn't notice much at that time. Will take notice of that next time and report back here

    Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #151
    PakWheeler Follow
    MuhammadMusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omar_575 View Post
    Ahaan. Sorry didn't notice much at that time. Will take notice of that next time and report back here

    Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app
    wht did ur 2002 civic fetch u ? it was a very clean ride

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #152
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omar_575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,731
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadMusa View Post
    wht did ur 2002 civic fetch u ? it was a very clean ride

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app
    Clear your inbox bro

    Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app

  14. #153
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omar_575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,731
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 1000kms inspection

    Took my car to Honda City Sales, Kalma Chowk today for its 1000kms inspection
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  15. #154
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omar_575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,731
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    stuff they did:
    1. cleaned the already clean air filter
    2. adjusted the suspension
    3. sat in the car, started it and i don't know what he did that an on board diagnostic settings screen came on the IMID-@all civic owners, please check how they get that screen on the IMID. The mechanic refused to tell me how he did it.
    4. most importantly- they adjusted the screws in the boot (like sunnych explained) and now it closes like normal. no more 2 hand/finger technique
    Make sure you get the details of what they do entered in the warranty booklet
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  16. #155
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,477
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    I think you can go to service menu By

    Press the MENU button on the steering wheel to access the vehicle menu:

    Then press and hold SELECT and MENU at the same time for approx 20 seconds. You should then get the Service Diag Menu.

    Read it on a forum.

    Also did you try changing the wall paper ?
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  17. #156
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omar_575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,731
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    I think you can go to service menu By

    Press the MENU button on the steering wheel to access the vehicle menu:

    Then press and hold SELECT and MENU at the same time for approx 20 seconds. You should then get the Service Diag Menu.

    Read it on a forum.

    Also did you try changing the wall paper ?
    ok i shall try that.
    no, theres no option of selecting any wallpaper

  18. #157
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,477
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    And this might be intreating too.

    http://hondacivic2012features.blogspot.com/?m=1
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  19. #158
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omar_575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,731
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @fazalwahaab,
    i did as you advised. i went on the menu, then pressed menu and source for a few seconds which brough me to the In Line Diag and Camera option. i selected In Line Diag but it didn't take me to the on board diagnosis the honda guy somehw managed to get.
    btw, when he brought that screen on, the rev meter needle went up and down and all the warning lights started blinking
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  20. #159
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omar_575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,731
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    the rear mudguards still retain the same position they had when the car was bought: slightly deviated and on the verge of falling off
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  21. #160
    PakWheeler Follow
    SAAB73's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omar_575 View Post
    the rear mudguards still retain the same position they had when the car was bought: slightly deviated and on the verge of falling off
    Omar thanks for your fantastic review.....I have also bought a new civic and am discovering all its features which I thought never existed thanks to you. What was the difference u paid while changing your tyres to adv db .? Keep up the good work and continue to apprise us of your experiences

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •