Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Help Honda Civic 2008 Steering assembly issue

Aoa.
    so here it goes I went to Honda Classic for routine maintenance of my Civic 2008 as usual and came back home with a bigger and annoying problem.

Steering Rack and Steering pump is leaking!.

I asked about the solution of this problem from Honda people and the servicemen said with smiling face
    "Sir 1 lakh se uuper ka kharcha hay yeh".

Whole damn steering assembly needs to be replaced as per Honda people. I was like WTH? Can't it be repaired?
    I already had got the steering feed pipe replaced free of cost at 60k kms but now this problem has popped up from nowhere. Car is 90k km driven and totally Honda maintained.

@Xulfiqar Sir please suggest what should I do in this situation? Others are also welcomed to share their opinion regarding this issue.
    Help! Honda Civic 2008 Steering assembly issue -1339534Help! Honda Civic 2008 Steering assembly issue -1339535Help! Honda Civic 2008 Steering assembly issue -1339536Help! Honda Civic 2008 Steering assembly issue -1339537Help! Honda Civic 2008 Steering assembly issue -1339538Help! Honda Civic 2008 Steering assembly issue -1339539Help! Honda Civic 2008 Steering assembly issue -1339540Help! Honda Civic 2008 Steering assembly issue -1339541Help! Honda Civic 2008 Steering assembly issue -1339543

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Reply to civic Assembly issue

Quote Originally Posted by iukm View Post
    Sir i have the same problem of steering assembly leekage. My number is 03329057971. If you could kindly guide me..

Go to honda shop, tell them to replace all the orings in the oil pump. They will charge a little for servicing, also get the oil pump pipe replaced. If they say that its oil pump which is leaked tell them just replace orings, coz its just rings issue, pump doesn't leak this early. And go to only honda center not any other local shops. In rwp there is a honda center near peshawar road and in islamabad near I9 u can google it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by anwarlord View Post
    Go to honda shop, tell them to replace all the orings in the oil pump. They will charge a little for servicing, also get the oil pump pipe replaced. If they say that its oil pump which is leaked tell them just replace orings, coz its just rings issue, pump doesn't leak this early. And go to only honda center not any other local shops. In rwp there is a honda center near peshawar road and in islamabad near I9 u can google it.
    Thanks a lot dear.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Reborn power stairing oil leakage

Hello
    Could u please let me know the possible reason of leakage of stairing oil. I paid a visit to local mechanic they examine the car and said that only pump pipe is leaking not the motor as when filling oil there is no sounds of KRR KRR ..
    Let me know if this is the possible reason...

Thanks and awaiting

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waqar613 View Post
    Hello
    Could u please let me know the possible reason of leakage of stairing oil. I paid a visit to local mechanic they examine the car and said that only pump pipe is leaking not the motor as when filling oil there is no sounds of KRR KRR ..
    Let me know if this is the possible reason...

Thanks and awaiting

Waqar, leakage cannot be noticed from sound rather visually. Visit the honda center, they will hook your car up and see from bottom up if the leakage is from steering pump or from pipe. But i suggest clean the car pump and replace the pipe, and check again after few days if the leakage is there then get orings replaced in steering pump.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks bro for your reply..
    Could u explain more about leakage in reborn what would be the possible cause of leakage.. I visit local mechanic and they told me all this that if motor pump leaked or anything goes wrong with motor pump directly than your staring will not work the way its working now..
    So he is convinced that pipe is leaked..

I don't know what to do.. Do tell me how much Honda dealership might charge for all this if pipe issue erupted after inspection the vehicle..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List