Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Gen 1.6L Corolla from Indus

10th Gen 16L Corolla from Indus -1024495

The facelift for the Corolla was launched on the 11th of April 2011. Initially only the XLi and GLi trims were available, with modifications to the front and rear lights and bumper, along with a revised interior colour scheme. The 1.8L Corolla Altis with 1ZZ-FE engine was suspended and later was replaced with the 1.6L Corolla Altis with the 1ZR-FE engine producing 124 bhp. The Altis was launched on 25th of May 2011. The Altis came equipped standard with sideskirts, wooden inserts in the interior, optitron speedometer, 10-spoke alloy rims, fog lamps, power windows, power seats, ABS with EBD, driver side SRS airbag and a 6 speed (forward) manual transmission. Optional on the Altis is a 4 speed super ECT automatic transmission and sunroof. The GLi is also being offered with a 4 speed super ECT automatic transmission and the 1.6L 1ZR-FE engine, the same on the Altis. This version of the GLi is the same as the 1.3L GLi, albeit with the 1.6L engine, optitron speedometer and the 4 speed ECT automatic transmission, hence making it very similar to the Altis, save for the alloy rims, side skirts and the wooden inserts in the interior.

10th Gen 16L Corolla from Indus -1024496
    10th Gen 16L Corolla from Indus -1024497
    10th Gen 16L Corolla from Indus -1024498

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 269pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=358><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 96pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4681" width=128><COL style="WIDTH: 38pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1828" width=50><COL style="WIDTH: 65pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3181" width=87><COL style="WIDTH: 70pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3401" width=93><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 96pt; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl65 height=20 width=128>Prices in thousands</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 38pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl65 width=50>Launch</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 65pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl65 width=87>July 1st, 2011</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 70pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl65 width=93>July 23rd 2011</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 height=20>1.6 Gli A/T</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1679</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1654</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1679</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" height=20>1.6 Altis M/T</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" align=right>1719</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" align=right>1684</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" align=right>1709</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 height=20>1.6 Altis A/T</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1809</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1774</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1799</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" height=20>1.6 Altis SR M/T</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" align=right>1809</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" align=right>1774</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" align=right>1799</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 height=20>1.6 Altis SR A/T</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1899</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1864</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1889</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Fellow PakWheelers are requested and encouraged to discuss and share the pictures of their 10th Gen 1.6L Corolla pictures in this thread!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VVTi View Post
    @khurram_aziz
    So what r ur views after u had a chance to drive new altis
    I kept 1.3L GLi for short period that frankly I didnt liked. When you push your right foot; it struggles but this 1.6L dual VVTI; its got enough "juice" to put a smile on your face and does not disappoint you when you push its accelerator harder. I think 1.6 Altis M/T or 1.6 GLi A/T should be the least the people should go for in Corolla as they have much much better if not perfect weight to power figure! Yes these are expensive/over priced etc etc; but this is how life has become now

Unfortunately I havnt driven previous 1.8 Altis so cannt compare. Looking forward for @rizwan400 or some other PakWheeler who earlier had 1.8 Altis and has purchased this new Altis for such comparison.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I can compare between 1.8 and new 1.6 altis a/t versions. I own the 1.6 one but have driven 1.8 quite a number of times (my friend owns 1.8). As far power is concerned there was hardly any difference me and my friend could tell , but the 1.6 had definitely quiter smoother engine. Cabin noise was considerably less than 1.8. AT transmission was equally smooth. How ever I missed the triptronic in my car. Fuel consumption of 1.8 was showing around 9.5 approx and whatever I've driven the meter is displaying 11.2 approx. But let me conclude after driving similar level of cars I am enjoying this car a lot. Trust me it has a very very smooth drive. Test drive the new altis and you people will agree with me.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

awrite thanks..but can anyone compare the acceleration of 1.6 altis with the 1.3 city ivtec ? which one is better in fuel consumption, accelration and torque at low rpms ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salash View Post
    I can compare between 1.8 and new 1.6 altis a/t versions. I own the 1.6 one but have driven 1.8 quite a number of times (my friend owns 1.8). As far power is concerned there was hardly any difference me and my friend could tell , but the 1.6 had definitely quiter smoother engine. Cabin noise was considerably less than 1.8. AT transmission was equally smooth. How ever I missed the triptronic in my car. Fuel consumption of 1.8 was showing around 9.5 approx and whatever I've driven the meter is displaying 11.2 approx. But let me conclude after driving similar level of cars I am enjoying this car a lot. Trust me it has a very very smooth drive. Test drive the new altis and you people will agree with me.
    +1.Thankx for a comparison.For what i have heard from different people that the pick is same but has better response and quiet engine.
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why are we comparing acceleration of family sedans? Just wondering

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk
    Lost in /dev/null

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I noticed that only this car has chromed grill.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...cruisetronic-3

Well, they did a good job this time.The matting is nice. Plus they made automatic available in 1600cc, which is very economical.
    I say hats off to Toyota Indus !
    -_-_-_-$*|-|*/\*|<*iiii_-_-_-_-

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shaiki View Post
    I noticed that only this car has chromed grill.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...cruisetronic-3

Well, they did a good job this time.The matting is nice. Plus they made automatic available in 1600cc, which is very economical.
    I say hats off to Toyota Indus !
    THAT CHROME grill and garnish is aftermarket one
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    awrite thanks..but can anyone compare the acceleration of 1.6 altis with the 1.3 city ivtec ? which one is better in fuel consumption, accelration and torque at low rpms ?
    The 1.6 Altis is heavier and its drive gives solid feel unlike. Unlike iVTEC City, driving it at 130+ is not that scary. City is very light and fragile car; you have to take extra care for it. I kept the iVTEC City; its acceleration and fuel consumption is frankly in another league for sure

The fuel consumption; as being told by my friend; even with bigger engine, seems slightly better than 1.3L GLi. iVTEC City's fuel consumption is way better than 1.3L GLi. I think there will be difference with City for sure but not that much. He has'nt driven the car that much. I will ask him again after couple of weeks, lets see....Its better if sir @salash can share the first hand knowledge with us in this regard.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@khurram
    thanks but i have heard keh city is pretty uncomfortable

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@khurram
    thanks but i have heard keh city is pretty uncomfortable
    Seats and suspension of City (and Civic too) are not comfy; and this is by design. Some like it; and others dont. This doesnt mean their seats and suspension is inferor or not good. Its like PEPSI is more mithi and COKE is bit karwi...some like PEPSI and others COKE

You should take a look at Honda City 2009 Owners/Fan Club and Honda City Fan Club

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice thread
    thanks for putting all info at one place
    keep updating it bro
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yaar why this is turning into comparison club.Honda owners or lvoers should stay away from it.And plz refrain from comparison of any other car here.Thanks
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    Nice thread
    thanks for putting all info at one place
    keep updating it bro
    Thanks brother

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Inshallah Altis is on ma cards too the moment i return to pakistan. i m just confused which colour shud i go for

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Inshallah Altis is on ma cards too the moment i return to pakistan. i m just confused which colour shud i go for
    White / Black / Silver / Gun Metallic and Golden (Flaxin Mica I beleive) are traditional one. Out of this I am liking Gun Metallic. Olive Green and Strong Blue are if you want to go with some different color. Out of this I am liking Strong Blue. I posted the picture of these two colors in first page...
    You should check https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/spo...-retardedbuddy (Page 62 / Post# 1236 onwards) for Altis photoshoot by @qwertypoiu, you will fall in love with Gun Metallic
    Lets see if new colors are made available after budget (with hopefully revised rates). As per Leaked Powerpoint Presentation (Link on first page) there will be new colors exclusively in Altis trims!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Expected New Colors

These two new colors are expected...

10th Gen 16L Corolla from Indus -260573
    Deep Amethyst Mica / 9AH (Vitz like?)

10th Gen 16L Corolla from Indus -260574
    Deep Blue / 8TO (Pen Ink like?)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i currently own a british military green platz 03 model, and its very tough to keep it clean. i wud like to go for a colour with is easy to be kept clean, and yet looks decent and graceful

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i currently own a british military green platz 03 model, and its very tough to keep it clean. i wud like to go for a colour with is easy to be kept clean, and yet looks decent and graceful
    Definitely a medium silver or shimmering green is easy to clean ,also looks decent and graceful.
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool Prices are decreasing!

@rizwan400 posted about https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/aut...st-july-2011-a

1.6L GLi A/T = 1654 thousands (previously 1679)
    1.6L Altis M/T = 1684 (previously 1719)
    1.6L Altis A/T = 1774 (previously 1809)
    1.6L Altis SR M/T = 1774 (previously 1809)
    1.6L Altis SR A/T = 1864 (previously 1899)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khurram_aziz View Post
    Officially
    Maximum Speed = 200Kmph
    Acceleration 0 - 100Kmph = 10sec
    Coefficient of Drag = 0.28
    Maximum Power = 124hp (92kW) @ 6000RPM
    Maximum Torque = 160Nm @ 4400 RPM
    @gillaniking's Video

seems slower than my 05 civic vti. maybe because corolla is more heavier?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List