2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Revo Fan Club

Dear Mr. Atif Shah We welcome you to Pakwheels. {:-)

Although I and my friends are admirers of the Revo there are also some crtics of this car on these forums .

We hope to have productive discussions with you.

Once again thank you for your attention.

yours sincerely
    pakwheel members.

KNOW THYSELF!---When it is dark enough, you can see the stars---Is it us who live in fantasy, or is it reality, which is unreal.---The thoughts you have,is the stuff you are--Billy was a thirsty boy but now he is no more, cause' what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar pindi or Islamabad aik hi bat hai .Revo dekhni hai to kia najoomi ne mana kia hai keh pindi nah jao.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@seagoat
    well said.waisai mujhai kaisee najome nai tuo mana nahi kaiya but due do heavy trafic jam i avoid going 2 pindi u know some time it takes more then an hour 2 cross murre road......................

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u r a young boy not a buddah baba.
    Muhabbat mujhe un jawanoon say hai jo staroon peh daltay hain kmand.

And u can't cross murree road.

Iqbal ka dil zroor dukhta ho ga.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i use to see the comments of u guys and now i will lov 2 add mine. i m driving my mehran from last 2 years, and i will define mehran as " A chakra with avreage engine and lights." few days after purchase i was come to know that my mehran engine is lower in hight, and my mechanic told that a part (i dont remember the name of part now) is found broken and engine was seems fell lower many inches, also there was no wiring for door light which mechanic then puted afterwards, both were the factory falts. amazing thing that i saw there is that and which afterwards confirmed by mechanic that many new applied for mehrans were kept on comming for repearing, i saw many on near by mechanic shops, every one is coming with unique problem.the interior of my car was poorly furnished and still looks ugly. when i was on the petrol pump for servicing my mehran ( i think 3-4 months after buyning) , i meet there another owner of mehran he was amazed taht y ur door rubers r still in good condition? caz in 2-3 weeks rubers of mehran usually starting geting off. then a strange sound started coming from my engine which mechanic corrected then after few weeks when i tried to lift up the hook of back seats to made mehran spacious for lugage as mentioed in booklet , the hook brooked and came out in my hand , i was then really terified what the **** i hav bought, and i cursed the persons who persuade us to buy mehran. as for Revo i visited the show room in karachi during Aprail, i found its interior much better than of mehran, also its body were strong then mehran and more spacious and bigger +gear shifting of revo is easier than mehran , revo was looking cool and comfortable. now i m dying to drive it , soon we r planing to buy another car as we r needing one, and my vote will be for revo... not for ****** mehran.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@seagoat
    yar didn't u check my profile.Kash mai larka houte tuo abh tak mai Revo ko daikhnai kai leyai karachi bhee ja chokee haute.but Alas i am a gal n dats y i have 2 depend on some1 2 take me 2 pindi....................khair i will some how manage it 2 go 2 pindi.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Zahir_isb
    dats v strange, becaz i thought dat mehran engine is far more better then Revo, although i really like Revo shap its really v impressive car.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

zahir_isl this isn't a Mehran-bashing forum, its a Revo-praising one. Please open a new Mehran Lambasting Club and you' find 100 replies in a day.

R.I.P. Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what is wrong with you ppl , i think you manhandled your mehran, i had a mehran 4 years ago, it was 89 model cng. i personally did more than 2 lack km on it in 6 years. It got kharab and diddent start 2 times during this period, though not luxury but it was actually fine. I fixed a big brake booster in it so it was like touch and stop. I fixed a 660cc cars carb in it. it had a better pickup then any new mehran. If its stearing wasent very hard then I would have never sold it. Mehran is not a car but is a good n cheap travelling device.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

CEO’s Message

For

May 2006

Dear Valued Customer/Reader,

Adam Motor has taken on the challenge to put Pakistan on the map of automobile manufacturing.

The challenge is mammoth, Adam Motor is small and young but we are determined to win.

I am glad to report to you that we have started to see Revos on Pakistan’s Roads. We have delivered 400+ so far and are still going strong.

For future, our ongoing challenges are:

1. Production ramp up to 20 cars/day by October the 1st 2006.

2. Continuous improvement in quality.

3. Continuous improvement in part supply and service.

We will be launching country-wide service campaign all through the month of June 2006. A serious attempt will be made to contact each and every customer and every customer thus contacted shall be served.

Upon the input of our dealers, we are testing a variant which will be 800cc with CNG and A/C. After the conclusion of successful testing we are intending to introduce this variant.

In addition to Adam White and Farina Red, we will be offering two more solid colors.

If you have bought a Revo, our relationship is just begun. It is a long term relationship. We will do utmost to do our part. That’s a promise.

Thank you for visiting our website. I will come back to you with the new message for June 2006.

Sincerely,

Feroz Khan

CEO
    Life is to live with happiness

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Apart from providing employment, Khan is passionate about helping those who have been unfairly marginalized in the industry. “I want to bring jobs and technology to this country. We already have 55 companies supplying parts to us. I will give all the other critical parts to all those vendors who have not been trusted by the Japanese. We will do the head and block in-house and the rest will be outsourced to other vendors.

He also wants other developing countries to benefit from Pakistan’s technology and expertise. “We want to first cater to our local market. We have a 15,000-car capacity per year installed. Once we have doubled this and and we feel that we have consolidated, we will start sharing our technology with other developing countries. I do not want to be like the Japanese. I think it is the basic right to all people to have good transport.”

Khan witnessed this kind of magnanimity in India’s industrial giant Ratan Tata who he deeply admires. “Tata is a hero of mine. I met him but didn’t mention my plans. I thought he might think that I was talking too big. He took to Pune (India’s commercial capital) and showed me around his plant. He was very generous. He said whatever you want you can have. I really admire him for that.”

Tata’s Indica, though indigenously manufactured, was styled and designed in Italy. However, Khan decided to put his faith in local creativity. “I wanted to count on local talent. So many Pakistanis youngsters are bursting at the seams with things they want to do but there is no opportunity and no one trusts their ability. I trusted them and I took a chance with them because I wanted people to take a chance with me.”

He is also grateful to Mr. Kaleem ur Rehman, President of Askari Bank, who helped finance the project. “A lot of conventional bankers would not touch me but he believed in me. I am really thankful to him and Askari Bank for trusting me.”

There is a general perception that automobile manufacturers act as a cartel and deliberately stifle demand in order to keep the prices of vehicles high. Khan disagrees, “Pakistan has the fastest growing production rate. However, the demand is growing even faster A car is the most complex industrial product that is mass produced in the world. Pakistan’s increase in production is 45% on average over the last three years which is the world’s number one in terms of percentage. This increase in volume is living proof that industry is trying its best to keep up. “A Porsche 911 Targa Carerra, I have driven it over 260 kilometers an hour on an auto track.” At the moment, he drives a Mercedes but will soon be driving a Revo as well.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Above all the content is taken from

www.adammotor.com

I like this car and i think the future for this car is very bright

I wanted to buy one for myself but may be after one year i will be able to buy this car

If we cross the border and analysis ...we see that Indians beleive in Tata and now Tata is going to break all the paths and will introduces $ 2000 car of 700cc

and what is happening in Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I BELEIVE IN REVO AND PAKISTAN..
    soon i will b driving it. the only 2 things that some people say about revo, [it is also a truth that they also say revo is better in many respects ], are design and resale value. i dont give a **** to this. i liked the design better than mehran and i will keep it with me fro driving not 4 buying and selling. and i will request all the revo fans taht they should promote the revo among their family and frnds.PAK products Zindabad, PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i revo 80+ in mid february
    and i love that car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Every Revo Fan Club member should promote this Car among his family & friends.
    This Car is Pakistani's dream Car and we all should encourage the company to keep going on.
    Revo Rocks..........
    Always Remember Allah while you are standing, sitting or lying down.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

we all hope dat in future Revo will be the most popular car in pak.Manufacturers r working day n nite 2 make it one of the most luxuary car............Inshah Allah soon revo will hit d target of best selling cars in Pak.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lagta hai datzburier nay taubi kar li hai Revo kay baray may mazeed kuch kehnay say :-)
    REVO 80+ // Hobbyist photographer // www.farrukhpitafi.com // www.farrukhpitafi.deviantart.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Don't care about the rest.

Revo is definately the BEST.

And I have owned and driven 50 or so cars, the most notable being the;

Landcruiser, (Owned it)

Two Caddilacs, (Owned them)

Mitsubish 3000GT, (Owned it)

the Lexus LS400, (Owned it)

Lexus ES300 and Lexus GS300 (two of them) which I
    have now.

BMW 525 (Driven Friends)

Lincoln Town car and Lincoln Navigator (Driven Friends)

Ford Expedition, Mustang, Explorer. (Owned them all)

Pajero (Driven Friends)

Civics (Owned them)

Corollas (Owned them)

Rolls Royce (1978 - a friends car that I drove)

Ferrari (Driven Friends)

Porsche (Driven Friends)

Chevy Camaro (Driven Friends)

Mercedez SL500 (Driven Friends)

and many many more.....

But above them all, the BEST ONE is Adam Motors REVO, Since it is first Ever Pakistani Designed/Manufactured car.

No other cars I have owned, whether a Landcruiser or Lexus or Explorer or Cadillac or Mustang, has the same honor, so this is why I am crazy about our FIRST PAKISTANI CAR REVO... Which Insha-Allah I would love to drive one day.. Own it, keep it for ever...once I am in Pak, at whatever age, and whenever it is possible, but I would love to own one.

Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salamz to all

I posted some latest info from CEO on

I would like to tell that The CEO of Adam Motors Feroz Khan admires Ratan TATA from india and TATA MOTORs is the india biggest Auto Manufacturer and they even exports their products to many countries

Feroz Khan Sahab was very ambitious about Pakistan and he Thought to made a car for Pakistani People

While he was going from Karsaz Road he saw a family of 4 person which was travelling on motor bike that inspire him to think big for the nation so he came up with an idea to made a car.

So after years of hard work from the Engineers mostly gradute from NED worked on the project

Mean while he was also running his mother company OMERJIBRAN which made plastic parts for almost all the automaker in Pakistan
    and was established in 1988 and was considered to produce high quality parts.
    Still OmerJIbran is one of the largest Vendor of Plastic Parts

So Adam Motor Intially introduce CKD truck from China
    which was a success story but off late it is facing a tough time in the light of new entrants mostly from China

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I would like to share my experience of driving REVO ...
    there was a person who came to my office for some work..
    while I was standing outside my office i saw him and ask him to hold the Keys of my car and took his cars key ...coz i wanted to test drive REVO.......

I DROVE REVO 80 for the first time in life

but it was a pleasant experience

Reasons

1. It got far better brakes than Mehran
    2. I was satisfied with it pick as I own Mehran and Cultus
    3. It was very spacious
    4. It gave me good feel far better than Mehrans
    5. I wanted to ask many question from the Prond owner of Revo but i had to leave for work thats y i wasnt able to ask Questions

over all i like the car from customers point of view

I feel this is a good car and give value for money

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MUMBAI: Tata Motors Ltd, India's third-largest car maker, said on Thursday it aims to launch a cheap, small car in 2008, which will be made at a plant in the eastern state of West Bengal.

Mumbai-based Tata Motors, also India's largest bus and truck maker, will invest about Rs 10 billion ($220 million) in the plant, which will initially employ about 2,000 people and provide jobs to another 10,000 component and service providers.

The car, Chairman Ratan Tata's dream project for many years, will cost less than 100,000 rupees ($2,200).

The price less than half that of a basic car from market leader Maruti Udyog Ltd would make it accessible to millions of Indians who have to otherwise settle for cheaper motorcycles and scooters.

"We have decided to locate this rather revolutionary plant which we hope will give India its true 'people's car' in West Bengal," Tata told a news conference in Kolkata, broadcast on television.

Prototypes of the car which will have four doors and a rear engine with petrol and diesel variants are running in Tata Motors' plant in the western city of Pune, he said.

Tata said the capacity of the plant, which will spread across 700 acres with an additional 300 acres for suppliers, had not been decided.

Tata had earlier said the company would also look at small satellite units owned by local entrepreneurs to assemble cars.

Tata has said the car would use more plastic, rather than steel, and also use some modern adhesives instead of welding, to help cut costs.

That has prompted questions on safety and environmental standards from analysts and rivals, including the head of Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp, which owns the majority of Maruti.

Small cars make up more than three-quarters of India's passenger vehicles market.

Tata Motors also makes the Indica hatchback, the first car to be designed and made completely in India.

I wanted to tell that what ADAM MOTOR can do if we support this car n make it a success story

If we look into Indian Auto market we will feel that we lag far behind ....

We have to catch up and make up for the lost time

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List