Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Guys Check this out, Fuel injector and turbocharger for cg125

IHI RHB31 3T-505 Worlds Smallest Turbocharger

Guys Check this out, Fuel injector and turbocharger for cg125 - IHI RHB31 Buggy go kart GY6 turbo turbocharger
    Guys Check this out, Fuel injector and turbocharger for cg125 - IHI RHB31 Scooter GY6 turbo turbocharger
    Guys Check this out, Fuel injector and turbocharger for cg125 - IHI RHB31 small engine turbo turbocharger
    Everyone has been asking about turbocharging their small engine well here it is. The world smallest Turbo manufactured by IHI Japan. The IHI RHB31 3T-505 is probably the best turbocharger to use in you want to turbocharge a small engine or make a Turbo Scooter, Turbo Buggy or go kart, turbocharged snowmobile, it can be fitted on small 4 stroke engine, GY6 engines, CB an CG engines, and more. This turbo is available in 2 versions, you can get the real genuine Japan made IHI RHB31 or the clone replacement turbo.
    Guys Check this out, Fuel injector and turbocharger for cg125 - IHI RHB31 worlds samllest turbo
    IHI RHB31 Turbo Exhaust down pipe

Guys Check this out, Fuel injector and turbocharger for cg125 - Exhaust down pipe with flange for IHI RHB31 Turbo charger

Small Engine EFI Conversion Kit

Guys Check this out, Fuel injector and turbocharger for cg125 - small engine fuel injection conversion kit gy6 gx honda cub
    small Throttle Body for Scooters, ATV, go karts

Guys Check this out, Fuel injector and turbocharger for cg125 - small engine Fuel injection conversion kit CB CG YBR GS
    Small Engine EFI Conversion kit cofiguration 1 is for CG,CB,YBR,GS,ect.. CG125, CG150, CG200, CG250
    CB125, CB150, CB200, CB250
    Yamaha YBR
    GS Engine and many more...
    Guys Check this out, Fuel injector and turbocharger for cg125 - MBE Motorsports small engine fuel injection kit
    MBE Motorsports inc. Firts EFI conversion kit for small 125cc to 250cc carbureted engine. The first generation kit will be available in 2 configurations, one has the injector mounted on the throttle body and the second is mounted in the intake manifold like the above picture.
    MBE Motorsports inc. should release it's 1st generation EFI kit by the end of April 2010.
    This kit will fit many engine including:
    GY6 125cc / 150cc to 250cc
    CB125 to 250cc OHC vertical engines
    CG125 to 250cc OHV vertical engines
    Horizontal Honda clone engines 125cc to 160cc
    Honda and clone 5.5hp GX160 and 6.5hp GX200 and many more.
    More info to come soon.
    1 and 2 Cylinder ECU

small engine fuel injector

Guys Check this out, Fuel injector and turbocharger for cg125 - small engine fuel injector
    Fuel injection kit for scooters, ATV, go kart, buggy

Guys Check this out, Fuel injector and turbocharger for cg125 - small engine Fuel injection kit ct70 ct110 GY6 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc 150cc CG200 CG250 engine

www.mbe-motorsports.com
    http://www.chinese-parts-canada.com/index.html

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122285329@N03/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    These chondaz and so called pHonda cannot accept cr of above 11 at most.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    I did not understand anything you said. If you mean money - I don't know. Some very crazy folk out there who spend quite a lot to mod out their bikes. If you meant that the engine can't take anything more than 11 psi boost on a turbo, I'm not sure - that engine is tough. It will survive though.

If you're calling me names... Meh. I don't know what it means.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rugal View Post
    I did not understand anything you said. If you mean money - I don't know. Some very crazy folk out there who spend quite a lot to mod out their bikes. If you meant that the engine can't take anything more than 11 psi boost on a turbo, I'm not sure - that engine is tough. It will survive though.

If you're calling me names... Meh. I don't know what it means.
    I think he means compression ratio

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List