Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 585 of 648 FirstFirst ... 85485535575583584585586587595635 ... LastLast
Results 11,681 to 11,700 of 12960
Like Tree3103Likes

Thread: Liana owners & fan club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dawudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    bring it on...

  2. #11681
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalawan774's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Abs

    ABS is not just anti locking it distribute force to all 4 wheels according to weight on the wheel its father of braking have to apply breaks very lightly and viewing back mirror else you will save your front side but defiantly gonna hit from back. I was driving with ABS light ON for few weeks and today i got it fixed , HUGE DIFFERENCE IN BRAKING

  3. #11682
    PakWheeler Follow
    mlitz80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have 14 inch tyres. Will it make any difference in performance (negative or positive) if I install 15 inch or 16 inch rims and tyres?

  4. #11683
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,545
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mlitz80 View Post
    I have 14 inch tyres. Will it make any difference in performance (negative or positive) if I install 15 inch or 16 inch rims and tyres?
    Yes performance and fuel economy will be effect

    On long route (non stop run) fuel economy will get better with bigger wheels

  5. #11684
    PakWheeler Follow
    03154040868's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    185
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalawan774 View Post
    gas shockers , new shocks avalaible are agri autos and they are half in weight of KYB stock shocks, i dont know how they perform i visited agri autos and found shocks of very low quality althoug they were giving 1 year warenty ... after all 6k for second hand and 9 k for new then AGRI AUTOS wins.
    I m using agri auto shocks front and rear.they are good quality and jump is v good not excellent.kyb is excellent but agri auto is acceptable

  6. #11685
    PakWheeler Follow
    mlitz80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 03154040868 View Post
    I m using agri auto shocks front and rear.they are good quality and jump is v good not excellent.kyb is excellent but agri auto is acceptable
    How much did these agri auto shocks cost you? And what's the price of kyb shocks?

  7. #11686
    PakWheeler Follow
    ussama.ghanchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yasir bhai.. leave the shock for a while and focus on other things

    Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using PW Forums mobile app

  8. #11687
    PakWheeler Follow
    mlitz80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ussama.ghanchi View Post
    Yasir bhai.. leave the shock for a while and focus on other things

    Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using PW Forums mobile app
    Haha. Abhi tu thek chal rahi hai car. Hopefully it will last for long.

    Also focusing on changing tyres with 15 inch.

  9. #11688
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    razaksyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Kabul
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Need urgent help from tech heads entbusiastic.learner, xulfiqar et all.
    The other day, my wife mistakenly engaged parking gear while the car was still in motion. Luckily it was already decelerating perhaps 10 -15 km/h. We heard a grinding sound with a sharp sqeak. Parking pin/sprawl seems fine as it locks the car when engaged as it should. The problem is with the reverse gear. Especially when shifting from P to R there is a noticeable jerk and an unpleasant sound, same happens when i shift from D its the same albeit with lesser intensity. Since this Eminent is in my family's use I simply cannot take any chance. Swapping a used auto transmission is an option but I am hoping for good news. Wondering if replacing the fluid and adding an additive will help improve the shifting? What fluid would you recommend? Any filters to be replaced? Any other cleansing procedure i must follow to remove the metal residues? Last but not least? Before this incidence, my eminent would shift gears like a charm. It was super smooth gearbox although not the quitest. In fact, the pinion or bearings' sound was continues and irritating.

    Please note that I recently acquired this car and the transmission fluid seems very clean as if it was changed quite recently but I am not sure what type of fluid was used by the previous owner.

    Last but not least, if replacing the tranny is the best option, what is the dent on the wallet? I am assuming it wont be cheap but still not burn a hole in the pocket being a conventional auto 3 speed transmission with over drive and not a CVT.

    Thanks in advance for your help and advice.

  10. #11689
    PakWheeler Follow
    enthusiastic.learner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razaksyed View Post
    Need urgent help from tech heads entbusiastic.learner, xulfiqar et all.
    The other day, my wife mistakenly engaged parking gear while the car was still in motion. Luckily it was already decelerating perhaps 10 -15 km/h. We heard a grinding sound with a sharp sqeak. Parking pin/sprawl seems fine as it locks the car when engaged as it should. The problem is with the reverse gear. Especially when shifting from P to R there is a noticeable jerk and an unpleasant sound, same happens when i shift from D its the same albeit with lesser intensity. Since this Eminent is in my family's use I simply cannot take any chance. Swapping a used auto transmission is an option but I am hoping for good news. Wondering if replacing the fluid and adding an additive will help improve the shifting? What fluid would you recommend? Any filters to be replaced? Any other cleansing procedure i must follow to remove the metal residues? Last but not least? Before this incidence, my eminent would shift gears like a charm. It was super smooth gearbox although not the quitest. In fact, the pinion or bearings' sound was continues and irritating.

    Please note that I recently acquired this car and the transmission fluid seems very clean as if it was changed quite recently but I am not sure what type of fluid was used by the previous owner.

    Last but not least, if replacing the tranny is the best option, what is the dent on the wallet? I am assuming it wont be cheap but still not burn a hole in the pocket being a conventional auto 3 speed transmission with over drive and not a CVT.

    Thanks in advance for your help and advice.
    Putting an automatic transmission car into P while it is still moving is a "see ya, bye!" sort of thing for your transmission. There is a metal pin inside your transmission, positioned near the valve body, which engages your different driving selections. Most of the times it is coupled with gear selection switch as well. This pin will break and the resultant broken pieces are most likely to be sucked into the valve body. Get it opened ASAP and see if it can be repaired. Driving it like this is a big risk.

  11. #11690
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    razaksyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Kabul
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    That's what I thought and the vehicle has been grounded.

  12. #11691
    PakWheeler Follow
    dani_kk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    774
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalawan774 View Post
    ok bring ur M16a aside with M13a Swift :/ i will smoke you 500 meter

    YOUR M16A IS AUTO you forgot

    Hahahahahahahahaha bro you've no idea about torque difference between m13a and m16a.

    And my car is auto that doesn't means anyone can smoke me.

    If I'm on auto I'll spin my wheels on L and perfect shift to 2 while hitting rev limiter and you won't be able to catch the lead. It's dual vvti engine.

    If you were having this same engine in manual i would've believed on your saying.

    But still if you want to throw a challenge. No problem let's
    Put McDonald's share box of this challenge
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

  13. #11692
    PakWheeler Follow
    dani_kk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    774
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilalawan774 View Post
    ok bring ur M16a aside with M13a Swift :/ i will smoke you 500 meter

    YOUR M16A IS AUTO you forgot

    Few days back i was on muree express way, i was going on 70kph a swift was messing with me.

    I just downshifted my car from D to 2 and gave that car a kilometer lead. And that car never crossed me all the way to muree. So i won't say 100% role is of m16a driver counts too.

    And i own a 1.8 dohc nissan manual
    And this auto too so mashallah have a good control on both.
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

  14. #11693
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,884
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    I am having a good 'goonj' type sound from front and comes only when car is accerated and is running at a good speed...at idling there is no sound...the sound is loud....what could it be? Some wheel bearing or what?

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  15. #11694
    PakWheeler Follow
    dani_kk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    774
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    While driving press the clutch see if sound disappears? If it doesn't then it's bearing.
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

  16. #11695
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,884
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dani_kk View Post
    While driving press the clutch see if sound disappears? If it doesn't then it's bearing.
    No matter if car is in gear or not, it is peoducing a zabardast wali 'goooonj' 'humming' sound which is too loud inside the cabin....i am sure its wheel bearing...kitne ka hai bearing of NTN?

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  17. #11696
    PakWheeler Follow
    enthusiastic.learner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    No matter if car is in gear or not, it is peoducing a zabardast wali 'goooonj' 'humming' sound which is too loud inside the cabin....i am sure its wheel bearing...kitne ka hai bearing of NTN?

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    Jack the car up from the front (the front support arm in the middle under the engine) and grab your front wheels one by one at 12 o' clock and 6 o' clock position and try to wiggle it. If you find excessive play, only then you know for sure that new bearings are required. Only a sound from the front is not enough to diagnose what actually is making it. It could be a number of things. Usually a failed bearing makes a chirping sound as if a small bird is sitting near your wheel and doing "chirp chirp chirp" as you drive. But if the bearing is totally torn apart inside then you might get much more rough metal-on-metal type sounds. Check it ASAP. Driving around like this could result in extensive damage.

    Btw, I'm also about to replace my car's bearings. Symptoms were exactly as I described in the above paragraph. Get a set of Koyo original bearings. 1600 per piece. NTN won't last long because mostly NTNs coming in the market are fakes.

  18. #11697
    PakWheeler Follow
    dani_kk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    774
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Then it's bearing for sure
    STYLISH BOYZZZ STYLISH ATTITUDE

  19. #11698
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilalawan774's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dani_kk View Post
    Few days back i was on muree express way, i was going on 70kph a swift was messing with me.

    I just downshifted my car from D to 2 and gave that car a kilometer lead. And that car never crossed me all the way to muree. So i won't say 100% role is of m16a driver counts too.

    And i own a 1.8 dohc nissan manual
    And this auto too so mashallah have a good control on both.
    yes it depends on how you shift gears in manual . m13 is just ok in pickups but you cant beat it on high speeds once it reach 4000 rpm it goes zmmmmmm

  20. #11699
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,884
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Today morning at MiKolachi bypass i touched 95 speed...car was in 4th and rpm was around 2600/2700...what does these figures show about health of engine?

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app

  21. #11700
    PakWheeler Follow
    enthusiastic.learner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    Today morning at MiKolachi bypass i touched 95 speed...car was in 4th and rpm was around 2600/2700...what does these figures show about health of engine?

    Sent from my QMobile Z10 using PW Forums mobile app
    Nothing. To check your engine health, conduct a compression test first. After that, check fuel pressure and see if it's within specs. If both of these tests are successful, your car is healthy.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •