I am considering to buy Civic iVTEC M/T (Entry level Civic); I am surprised to know that there is no SRS in this whereas Altis M/T (Entry level Altis) has (Source: Honda | Pakistan | CIVIC | Specifications) I visited Honda 3S dealer; they didnt had this variant in display. Can someone confirm this?
How you guys rate this variant especially from the resale point...I am intending to keep this for atleast 3 years
This version also doesn't has side mirrors with integrated turn light; not that big deal; but curious; can I replace them with VTi Oriel one? If yes; any estimated cost?
There is no keyless entry; I heard that keyless entry mechanism is built in all Civic; its just they dont give you the special key and it can be bought seperately? If yes; how much it would cost me?
Lastly; how is its ground clearance comparing to Altis? The slope in my house' drive way is quite steep; Altis climbs it up marginally; any suggestion how to resolve this issue from those who faced similar situation?
Edit: Index added
- Page 1 : Initial Questions and Immediate Responses
- Page 2 : Oriel vs iVTEC, Prosmatic vs Manual
- Page 3 : Redesigning House Ramp, Booking
- Page 4 : Navigation Unit Discussion, Keyless
- Page 5 : Car Delivery, Initial Review, First Pictures, Tyres
- Page 6 : Car Registration
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad