2006 Mitsu Lancer 1.3L vs. Nissan Sunny Ex Sal 1.3
What is more attractive in terms the following:
1. price of A/T
2. assembly (where is mitsu assembled? Nissan Sunny Ex Saloon is Japanese made)
3. Smooth steering and drive
4. fuel economy on petrol
5. engine function with alternative gas use like CNG (Nissan's Japanese model comes with FF SNG while Mitsubishi would require an after market CNG fit)
6. brake system and safety record
7. classic non-trendy design of exterior and interior
8. space in trunk, front head space, rear leg space
9. parts availability and repair
10. Quality of accessories like power windows, central locking system? Which one is longer lasting.
11. Maintainance issues with CNG? Such as filter/valve cleaning etc.