What is more attractive in terms the following:
- price of A/T
- assembly (where is mitsu assembled? Nissan Sunny Ex Saloon is Japanese made)
- Smooth steering and drive
- fuel economy on petrol
- engine function with alternative gas use like CNG (Nissan's Japanese model comes with FF SNG while Mitsubishi would require an after market CNG fit)
- brake system and safety record
- classic non-trendy design of exterior and interior
- space in trunk, front head space, rear leg space
- parts availability and repair
- Quality of accessories like power windows, central locking system? Which one is longer lasting.
- Maintainance issues with CNG? Such as filter/valve cleaning etc.
Would appreciate your feedback.