Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree10Likes
  • 7 Post By tayyabchaudhary
  • 1 Post By rockerguy
  • 1 Post By mubeenshahid
  • 1 Post By wbk

Thread: Buying Swift.

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Hassanlhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    23
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Buying Swift.

    Edit:
    If i buy new, what are the registration and other charges. What will be the total costs of DLX.
    And do we have to wait after booking these days, how long?

    What is the difference between DX and DLX Swift.

    And what is the difference if any between 2010 and 2011 model swift.

    Thanks
    Confused Buyer


    Click here to go to the SOLUTION

    Pakistan Zindabad

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tayyabchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    DX- Low end Swift version without ABS,without AlloyRims with Yokohama tyres,different PRE,non-matching side mirrors and door handles and some minor interior cosmetic changes which include the chrome work on AC Vents and door panels.

    DLX- High end Swift version with ABS,AlloyRims with Bridgestone Turanza,matching side mirrors and door handles,JVC Pre and chrome work on AC Vents and door panels.

    The Swift initally launched in 2010 was actually the DLX version (but without the DLX Badge i.e it was sold as "Swift" only).In 2011, they categorized it in DX and DLX Version.There is no difference in 2010 and 2011 Swift.The Pre which was being offered in 2010's Swift has now been replaced with another one in the DLX Version.
    I eat Volverine for breakfast.

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    rockerguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    926
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tayyabchaudhary View Post
    DX- Low end Swift version without ABS,without AlloyRims with Yokohama tyres,different PRE,non-matching side mirrors and door handles and some minor interior cosmetic changes which include the chrome work on AC Vents and door panels.

    DLX- High end Swift version with ABS,AlloyRims with Bridgestone Turanza,matching side mirrors and door handles,JVC Pre and chrome work on AC Vents and door panels.

    The Swift initally launched in 2010 was actually the DLX version (but without the DLX Badge i.e it was sold as "Swift" only).In 2011, they categorized it in DX and DLX Version.There is no difference in 2010 and 2011 Swift.The Pre which was being offered in 2010's Swift has now been replaced with another one in the DLX Version.
    Not to mention, the front grill of DLX is chromed whereas, DX gas black honeycomb type plasticy feel grill... Also, dx doesn't have fog lights...

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tayyabchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rockerguy View Post
    Not to mention, the front grill of DLX is chromed whereas, DX gas black honeycomb type plasticy feel grill... Also, dx doesn't have fog lights...
    Yes Sir you are right.I forgot to mention about the fog lights which come with the DLX Version.DX comes with a honeycomb grill whereas DLX comes with a Chrome grill.
    I eat Volverine for breakfast.

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    Hassanlhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    23
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks Guys,

    Edit:
    If i buy new, what are the registration and other charges. What will be the total costs of DLX.
    And do we have to wait after booking these days, how long?
    Pakistan Zindabad

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2,477
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^ reg is around 47K n i got DX delivered in 30days of booking
    wHaTs NeXt To EcStAsY????nOtHiNgNeSs??WaTs nExt????HELL.............

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tayyabchaudhary View Post
    DX- Low end Swift version without ABS,without AlloyRims with Yokohama tyres,different PRE,non-matching side mirrors and door handles and some minor interior cosmetic changes which include the chrome work on AC Vents and door panels.

    DLX- High end Swift version with ABS,AlloyRims with Bridgestone Turanza,matching side mirrors and door handles,JVC Pre and chrome work on AC Vents and door panels.

    The Swift initally launched in 2010 was actually the DLX version (but without the DLX Badge i.e it was sold as "Swift" only).In 2011, they categorized it in DX and DLX Version.There is no difference in 2010 and 2011 Swift.The Pre which was being offered in 2010's Swift has now been replaced with another one in the DLX Version.
    you missed keyless entry
    Aunda Fan

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Go for DLX as it offers more value for money.I myself is thinking to buy Swift
    Aunda Fan

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    Nomi929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassanlhr View Post
    Thanks Guys,

    Edit:
    If i buy new, what are the registration and other charges. What will be the total costs of DLX.
    And do we have to wait after booking these days, how long?
    Actual Registration Charges are 43.5K (Challan Fee).

    If u hire an agent Or you get your Registraion done through Showroom then they will charge extra , showroom charges 2.5k.

    and regarding both versions, DLX model with Chrome Grill + Fog lights + Side Matching Mirrors looks fantastic.

    I bought DX Model and bought Fog Lights (3.5K), Piant for Side Mirrors (1K) & Chrome Grill (8.5K)!!!

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    rockerguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    926
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Go for DLX as it offers more value for money.I myself is thinking to buy Swift
    Yeah that's true... Dlx offers real value for money and extra features that worth more than a lac when it comes to comparing it with dx version...

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    tahausmani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomi929 View Post
    Actual Registration Charges are 43.5K (Challan Fee).

    If u hire an agent Or you get your Registraion done through Showroom then they will charge extra , showroom charges 2.5k.

    and regarding both versions, DLX model with Chrome Grill + Fog lights + Side Matching Mirrors looks fantastic.

    I bought DX Model and bought Fog Lights (3.5K), Piant for Side Mirrors (1K) & Chrome Grill (8.5K)!!!
    I have also booked a DLX which will hopefully be delivered in a few weeks.
    Suzuki guys have quoted 50K for Registration.
    As you have mentioned the charges to be only 43.5K, I will try and get the car registered myself.
    Could you kindly give a little more detail of the Registration process, including the location of Registration office in Lahore
    Kind Regards

  12. #12
    wbk
    wbk is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    wbk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    23
    Posts
    628
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    if this could help then, the registration fee is now about 50 k!! and the delievery time as mentioned eralier is about 1 month!! i just got a swift, used, 2011 dlx had just one scratch on the rear door, around 7k driven !! its awsome.. got it for 11lac 5 thousand plus gave 10 k comission to the car club guy and around 1 k for transfer paper! dlx is amazing has good features and looks like a good solid car and not like other cheap suzukis!!

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    haroon959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    DX- Low end Swift version without ABS,without AlloyRims with Yokohama tyres,different PRE,non-matching side mirrors and door handles and some minor interior cosmetic changes which include the chrome work on AC Vents and door panels.

    DLX- High end Swift version with ABS,AlloyRims with Bridgestone Turanza,matching side mirrors and door handles,JVC Pre and chrome work on AC Vents and door panels.

    The Swift initally launched in 2010 was actually the DLX version (but without the DLX Badge i.e it was sold as "Swift" only).In 2011, they categorized it in DX and DLX Version.There is no difference in 2010 and 2011 Swift.The Pre which was being offered in 2010's Swift has now been replaced with another one in the DLX Version.
    Not to mention, the front grill of DLX is chromed whereas, DX gas black honeycomb type plasticy feel grill... Also, dx doesn't have fog lights...
    Actual Registration Charges are 43.5K (Challan Fee).

    If u hire an agent Or you get your Registraion done through Showroom then they will charge extra , showroom charges 2.5k.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •