1) Manual cars dont have a eco meter even in Thai spec check the thailand Toyota Altis spec sheet again.
2) Their is also no MT variant in 1.8L
3) Their is also no 1.3L variant in thailand
4) Check and compare the prices of Corolla Thailand+
5) 1.6 variants dont have remote key in the thai spec sheet.
Lastly i never said that the Pakistani Corolla is a CKD of Thailand Corolla. Major parts are imported from the regional head that is Thailand for INDIA and PAKISTAN (probably south east ASIA). (This also goes for HONDA PAKISTAN).
many parts seats, Dashboard, bumpers and many rubber parts for Corolla are made in Pakistan. But the Corolla you get is Thai spec. major decision making in IMC is of Toyota Japan and Thailand respectively (same goes for Suzuki and Honda). They with their will cannot change a bulb they are just simply assemblers in Pakistan not manufacturers.
Only 4 variants are visible, Click on the button that says click here for full page full spec sheet.