Suggestion for Corolla 11 Gen owners
In sha Allah, i will be getting GLi Auto next week. Need suggestion regarding tyres.
- CC5 Malaysia are for 30,000 2015 production 195/65/15
- XM2 UK are for 32,000 2015 production 195/65/15
- Bridgestone Japan are for 35,000 2015 production 205/65/15
- Advan Db are for 32,000 2015 production 195/65/15
- Advan Db are for 34,000 2015 production 205/65/15
adjustment is around 17,000, or 16,000 under 100 KM run tyres..
I think the adjustment is on the lower end however. Which one should i go for and which size. Heard from a friend that 205 puts a little too much strain on the 1.3 engine
Secondly if any ISB/RWP pakwheeler can share his trusted shop for the exchange and RIMs (i like the 16 ones that come on the Thai Model ES version but they cost over 65,000 which is a lot for non OEM rims).
@mitthu, i hope you have planned to sell your OEM in-dash system by now