Some problems/issues i found in my 8th gen.
- The engine mount below upper torque rod mount leaked. (replaced free from honda pit stop)
- The power steering pipe leaked. (replaced free from honda pit stop).
- The Catalytic Converter clogged up near 100k kms. (due to bad quality fuel)
- The Second gear sometimes gives a tough time in shifting. (Transmission oil is yet to be changed. Might solve this issue)
- The Driver side window started acting funny. (7CF Interior spray sprayed into channels and its all good)
- A squeking/chirping sound started coming from the dashboard. ( oiled the dry clips of black cover below steering side. Now its silent)
Other than these little issues, the car gave no major problem and it drives and performs excellent.