Update....... Before getting ride to get ready for paint job there is too much to do.
- Smoke Black Looks to Head Lights
- Find Fog Light, Indicator connections from Harness near headlights
- Resolve the Jungle wiring and Nito Tape logic to logical one Starting from front. Right Headlight side first
- Solder joints and shrink sleeve
Things TO Do.
1. Manage Left side Magi Noodle (as by Dr. Prof @Xulfiqar) wiring to be neat and safe.
2. Mount Fog Lights and indicators. Cant find one indicator, @SER_GTR can you get me new indicators from Karachi? not available here.
3. Mount the Bumper
4. Relocate the Yellow Horns
Did a little diy before going to office, started after working after fajar.
Wo kehte ha na "Early to car DIY late to office, makes your car healthy, your pocket a little less wealthy and you satisfied"
It was cold but not was not cold start, thanks to tea for giving tea start........
This is Left side but same were the Jungle stuff on Right Side. Forgot to take a snap
Getting Rid of those Ugly Joints
Smoked Light Installed..... Yes that is the Chus i made by applying RED Extra RTV even there was original silicone....
Lights were opened one day ago today just installed them however
Another Pakwheeler @umairhamza Friend Dropping by in noon to do little DIY to adjust gear shifting jerk and bad idle problems
Picture Taken by Pakistani App Groopic........ both photographers are in photo there was no third person who took the photo...... see both have same throttle body in hand.
@basic @star2 @spectra