1) have i ever tried LM? so never and would never like to becauuse i think its a mineral oil in rip off price.unless it is in reasonable
price range like every other mineral oil do. ( can i afford it pls don't ask ).
2) u make me smile brother, even sameer can not gurantee the continous flow of petromin ultra7 due to some reason.which make that good oil out of reach of many many members. search forum u will find excellent reviews abt the stated oil.
3) comparing in motor bike thread abt oil is like nothing, these oil threads are relatively new in these section.
4) mobil special 20w50 is product of exxon mobil it self. now search it u will fiind it. mobil1 is also a product of the same company.
u must have tried some thing different in yr ride.
5) Valvoline is the lubricant industry’s first brand, with over 140 year of heritage proven to extend engine life. valvoline xld is a product of same company.
6) where to find them thats 1 good question. petromin was last purchased 2 years back from dealer at sohrab goth and same dealer was keeping valvoline too. this time when i came back both oil are almost vanished from market because people around us look for cheap solution with some good name like shell,caltex,pso but what they dont know that better oils than these company oil are present in same or less price range to fulfill our requirments .
tell LM name to any 2nd person apart from pw forum and he will say bhai havoline acha hai, shell ka red dabba acha hai, sgo ya honda ka oil acha hai so what will u say. 700 rupees or 750 rupees ka LM laylo its good and they will laugh at u.
many of my friend have shifted to mobil special and till now i have not heard a single bad comment abt the oil.
public ko or kia chahiyeh 1900 rupees ka 4 litre ka dabba that also from good brand like mobil.
btw i am not a promotor of either of any oil as my staying time in pakistan is hardly 2 to3 months out of whole year.
riding bike is for pleasure, even after extensive nostril surgery this time and not recommended to ride bike for atleast 6months i manage to ride her in the evening.
my main reason to write on this thread is not to degrade any product but to bring into notice of our fellow members that LM is very over priced .
they can opt for same or better oil of same grade in lesser amount.