Slam to All dear brothers
Today i want to share my knowledge and experience that i have gained after searching many forums over last few years...
I own Alto vxr 2008.
i drive it mostly in islamabad and gujrat city.
my alto gives me 20+ kmpl with ac on GT road and 13-15 kmpl with ac in city.
Such outstanding average have been developed by gaining experience from forums.
i have done following changes.......All these are verified and tested
- Use japani fuel jets of size 105 and 90 for high and low speed respectively.
- Get Tappet settings from expert mechanic.
- use carburetor cleaning spray for carburetor cleaning every 6 month.
- Spark plugs cleaning and replacement regularly.
- use caltex or total petrol . dont use pso
- use engine oil fully synthetic 10W40 in summer and 5W40 in winters. ZIC A and Shell helix are best. Dont ever go for 20W50
- Always use automatic radiator fan. dont go for direct fan if ur engine does not give heating .
All above points, i have learned after extensive brainstorming on internet and have tested on mu alto.go ahead and enjoy your alto and remember me in your prayers,strong text