- Does the early models are better than 2004+ models?
I beleive its all same, at most the interior plastic would be a cheaper one, thats all
- Are the spare parts cheaper than Cuore?
- What about the car's reliablity? Does it resist small bumps?
Not really, coz it doesnt have independent rear suspension, so ride is a bit bumpy
- How is the car's performance? and Does it drives like Cuore cuz I have driven one?
Initial acceleration is slower thn cuore but it has much more torque so its quick up the steep heights etc
- While I had a cuore its parts needs to get replaced quite early although I drove around 600 Kms per month. Is it the same case with the Alto?
most probably yes, coz all local cars are like this.
- How is the suspension? Is it stiff?
its soft, much softer then cuore. just a corolla for example.
- Is it a comfortable ride?
no small local car is comfy
Can its engine swapped with G-10b Cultus engine and how much it costs?
anything is possible, but not advisable
Doesn't it get easily catches rust like mehrans?
no idea abt rust.
- Are there any major flaws?
its a local car wt else can u expect but major flaws