- Buy microfiber towels
- Do paint correction - clay bar. Can skip if it's new but clay bar decontamination is always nice
- Apply sealant - let it cure for 12 hours after buffing the excess off or move to step 4. Agar bohut paisay Hain (Allah k Karam say) Tau go for ceramic coating and don't read any further ya phir move to step 4
- Apply a good wax. Matlab thoray paisoun wali. Collinite 845 lasts for 6 months. 476 for a year. I avoid kangaroo or formula one
- NEVER EVER do dry dusting off. Matlab never
- Added shashka, buy a washmit
- Buy a nice shampoo
- Wash regularly
- Pressure washer cuts your washing time into half but it's added cost. If you can afford, sure. Else just don't.
- Again, never use dry cloth or kapra or anything on the car. You will not notice it but it'll leave swirl marks on the clearcoat
Do all of the above and you will minimize the swirls and your car will stand out.
Then on one fine day, some asshole on the road will fuck your bumper or body up (HOPEFULLY NOT). You'll go back home, light up a cigarette, lay back on the chair, put your feet on the tyres under the wheel-wells, take a deep kash and think about your life choices k why, why did you spend so much time taking care of this car?