Pioneer 6915 speakers
Earthing cables used: 30mm (for negative terminal to strut tower) and 26mm for all other connections.
In an attempt to make my car perform better, I recently experimented with a better grounding system.
First I upgraded the 3 stock earthing connections. That made a slight improvement in the car's responsiveness (acceleration and shifting).
1. No more blinking/dimming in dashboard lights.
2. 1-2% improvement in acceleration and responsiveness.
1. Low buzzing sound from speakers (with acceleration).
This morning I added an additional grounding kit which I made based on the Pivot Raizin-E instructions (pic attached).
1. Battery Negative Terminal to Driver Side Strut.
2. Negative Terminal to Alternator.
3. Negative Terminal to Intake/Engine Cylinder Head Nut.
4. Cylinder Head to Distributor.
5. Negative Terminal to Bulk Head.
6. Bulk Head to Body Earth (Side Strut) on passenger side.
1. Decrease in gearshift jerk/shock.
1. Low buzzing sound from speakers.
2. Dashboard Gear Indication Lights (P/R/N/D4/D3/2) blink/dim with the indicators.
3. Some acceleration may also be suffering, but has not been that noticeable.
Can someone help me fix what I am doing wrong? I'll post pictures of my setup in a couple of hours.