a few questions from me to mr gohar ejaz and the rest of his gang of congenital idiots:
1) how did you calculate the "subsidy" being given to the CNG business segment? (show me the sources behind the inputs and the formula behind your calculations)
2) how did you come up with the "savings" of 300 arab rupees?
3) how is CNG "wasted"? mine does a good job of moving me from point a to point b mr gohar ejaz (unlike your bmw 745 il on expensive and imported petrol)
4) the primary reason for the current shortage of electricity in the national grid is that we aren't generating enough electricity. we aren't generating enough electricity because we aren't paying the generating companies for the electricity they are already generating for us. the largest group of electricity consumers that is defaulting on its bills is ..... the gormint of pakistan (federal and provincial). and the electricity the ipp's and rpp's are generating is quite a bit more expensive because our geniuses in islamabad contractually agreed to pay private genco's based on capacity as well as production (that means we pay them their business costs plus an agreed upon profit percentage whether they generate a single watt of electricity or, as is more often the case, NOT); so why are you so intent on covering up the massive contractual clusterfcuk by snatching away gas from a business segment that has prior claim to it? (ask your lawyer/drug-dealer/washerwoman what "prior claim" means in legal terms and get back to me)
5) why is the fertilizer industry paying only about 128 rupees per mmbtu? where in what holy book does it say that sngpl and ssgcl should sell gas to fertilizer companies BELOW THEIR OWN COST? (btw, the WACOG for gas by the unholy twins of sngpl and ssgcl is about 384 rupees per mmbtu; the source of this info is the cardboards cutouts pasted in the picture of the unholy twins' own senior management team)
6) and what exactly is it that forces the gormint to import "expensive" fertilizer? oooohhh, yeah their own unwillingness to allow ordinary citizens to import fertilizer from this thing called the open market (sshh! you might of heard of it in other parts of the world, but we don't like to talk about it here in pakistan) could it be because this low rate is just a sweetheart deal for your buddies in the fertilizer business? could you be protecting your own off-the-books equity shares in the fertilizer business?
7) newsflash to mr gohar ejaz: your own textile industry is contractually not entitled to get gas in the months of december, january and february. but, you've been getting gas during these months for the past 3+ years. quick, put your floppy little thing back in your pants. nobody wants to see that ugly little thing in public. you've been screwing us for years and haven't even given us the rest of us 180 million a kiss afterwards, what sort of self-respecting rapist are you?
8) of course YOU can earn more profits if given more gas to fire up your electricity generators (instead of running them on furnace oil), but you'd do so at the expense of the public. that's a neato formula created by the power-elite of the world; socialize the costs and privatize the profits. and, how do weigh your privatized profits against the socialized costs to society by increasing their cost of living (transport of people and goods) by forcing them to use a more expensive fuel? next time the cost of pocket combs and gobi go up at the kiryana store you should know why (yes, because it costs more to bring them to market)
the history of pakistan is replete with dirtbaggery, mr gohar ejaz. and you're right down there with the worst of the worst. i give you the quivering anus award of the century for most bald-faced misrepresentation.
and mr yousaf abdullah and mr abdul rashid lone, you're mr gohar ejaz's shy rectums in-waiting for his upcoming inauguration for his august title.
feh! i deeply regret your pretence to be part of the same 180 million who have to breathe the air you foul with your presence.
hello pakwheelers! help me find the truth, any truth, in any of the lies printed in the advertisement put out by the oh so orwellian "save pakistan industry forum". that's right fellow travellers, pull out your microscopes and funhouse mirrors! because that's the only way you might find anything even remotely resembling the truth in this ad. if you do find something true, i will reward you with a personal apology.
p.s. don't go bill clinton on me and ask me to define "is"