Salam to all. Im new and have been a silent observer of threads and enjoy reading but today Im having to ask for help.
I recently bought a jdm passo 2008 unreg and the car was parked for a quite long time because I was out of city. Now when I came back. I cleaned my car and when starting, found my battery too low to start (silent but not completely dead) so I decided to jump start the car and took another battery out of my other car and connected jump-start cables while keeping my second battery on the floor bjt the jumper cable clips seemed to weak to start so they didnt work.
Now I told my partner-at-work to sit in the car and Ill ask him when to give "self/sulf" so I decided to pick up the second battery and let the battery connect by holding the battery upside down and touching the battery +ve and -ve points to the dead battery in the car (while the terminals of the car being connected to the dead battery) to start quickly and let the dead battery charge. NOW here I made a huge blunder that I mistakenly didnt see positive and negative sides of the battery and kept the +ve end on the negative side and the negative end on the positive side of the battery in my hand to the car's dead battery and asked my partner to start thr car. He tried but I noticed a light smoke coming out of the four met batteries's positives and negatives end while being in contact so I immediately kept the battery away and now when I give switch to the car the O/D lights (over drive light) on the cabin's meter keep blinking and the dvd's display is gone, the cabin's light which is kept on "DOOR" doesnt switches on when I open the drivers side door and the japanesse girl's sound and door-opened beep doesnt comes Im hell scared its my new beloved car. What damage have I done to the car and its ECU ? And to what extent? And how do I reverse this blunder of mine now? Please experts help me.
@xulfiqar sir please help.