Dear Mr. 959
Thank you very much for this precious information. I appreciate your effort.
Thanks for the appreciation.
- You say fuel consumption of 4WD is 8 to 10 km/L. Its mean 2WD will do more kms. What do you say?
2WD will be definitely more efficient by 2-4km/l and is better to drive.
- Would you please explain what is serious off roading?
Picture courtesy by Google Images.
- Why should I not compare it with corolla or any car?
Sir it feels heavy when overtaking, and it cannot change lanes as fast as an Xli/Gli, also some body roll is evident when cruising at high speed, but it is natural for all SUVs regardless of brand or price.
- What would be its ground clearance?
I had measured 8” at showroom with no passenger and fuel.
- Why Daihatsu has offered 2WD Auto and 4WD Mannaul. What is the exact usage of 2WD and 4WD?
The A/T will rob the power of 4WD, 4WD adds weight, the best thing about 4WD is its traction and grip in hilly areas, wet rainy season and snow, it has a permanent 4WD but the lower gear is not there to come out and deal in serious mud or snow.