Going so deep for something so simple doesn't make any sense.
The simple logic behind doing so is:
- To warm up the engine parts so that the complete their running cycle to be able to run smoothly
- To eliminate any kind of friction between moving parts
You can do that:
- By not accelerating the bike quickly. (Drive slow and smooth) Doing so will stress the engine which is what we need to avoid.
- By not over speeding the bike. Keep it under 60 at all times. If its a CD70 then 40 would be appropriate.
- Avoid putting extra load on the bike because doing so will also stress the engine.
And 1000 km is kinda exaggerated figure. You should be fine after 200-300 kilometers.