Do the following:
1. Pair your Bluetooth device.
2. Go to Settings and select Bluetooth.
3. Next on settings menu go to Bluetooth settings, choose Bluetooth device, select your device and click OK.
4. Rest of the items are optional.
5. Select menu (Settings, Vehicle profile, Quit), Select Vehicle Profile and enter your vehicle on the guided menu.
6. Insert your device in OBD2 socket under the Dash on lower right corner near the hood opener, switch ON the ignition and wait for the device to connect.
Hope that works. Good Luck.