Sold....Mods Please Close The Thread
Up for grabs is a 2004 VTi Prosmatec Hardtop Honda Civic. Below are the details of the car.
Make : Honda
Model : Civic
Year : November 2004
Registration Year : November 2004
Registration City : Islamabad
Mileage : 86,500 kilometers carefully driven
Demand : 1,190,000 PKR
Contact : 0300-4290528
Ownership : Second owner
Engine Condition : Immaculate
Suspension Condition : Immaculate
Body Condition : Immaculate (as seen in the photos) ? One rear door repainted, the rest is genuine.
- The car drives like a new car.
- The interior is clean and silent without any rattle
- The exterior is shiny and well taken care of. The car is always parked under shade.
- The mileage is low ? daily commute is home-office-home. There is a smaller car for local errands.
- Timely maintenance. I am very particular, you may even say paranoid, when it comes to taking care of my rides. All fluids changed (Coolant, Gear Oil, Break oil, Power oil & obviously Engine oil on regular basis Caltex Havoline Formula every 2500-3000Kms), all rubber parts changed well before it?s due, timing belt with timing bearing has been changed at 78000kms, fuel pump has been serviced and fuel filter has been replaced.
- AC serviced before the start of this season complete cleaning with new filter bottle and cabin filters.
- The car has been recently detailed by the Detailing Crew and the weather sealant is good for another 6 months.
- The tires are good
- Both Genuine Keys are available.
- Original car care service manual.
- Set of original number plates are available.
- Original book transferred to my name
- It?s a hard top, not an oriel
- One door has been resprayed
- There is a small ding on the wheel arch and on the lower side of the boot lid visible if looked carefully
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is the mileage genuine
Q. Are you in dire need of money?
A. No, I am in no rush
Q. Where can the car be seen?
A. Model Town, G-Block
Q. When can the car be seen?
A. Anytime, however I can be more flexible with meet up place on weekends
Q. Is the price negotiable?
A. Yes, to an extent but do not expect miracles.
Q. ?The price is too high?
A. Good cars have higher price, this is a good car.
Q. ?I sold my 7th gen for 900k?
A. I sold my last 7th gen for 650k. That was a different car.
Q. If I tell you how bad the 7th is, that there is no resale for this car, that one can buy X, Y, Z in this price, will you be frustrated and give it to me for peanuts?
A. No. I don?t work that way.
Q. If I make a reasonable offer, will you consider it?
A. Yes. Come and check the car, bring a mechanic, take a test drive with me. If you like it, place the token money on the table and we?ll negotiate.
Q. Will I report useless comments?
A. No, you?ll be giving me free bumps, so please feel free.
Q. Are dealers allowed?
A. Yes. As long as I get my desired offer, I don?t care if it?s a dealer, a doctor, a tailor or a cat.
I am sorry if I have come out blunt. You know how it works here on selling threads. I am just trying to filter out the serious from the non-serious potential buyers.
Here are the pics for your reference. Happy Shopping.