i am new to this site and have been going through the roads and vacations thread now for very long. i must appreciate, these are awesome threads, and i would like to congratulate the team of pakwheels.com that they have kept them so clean and upto the point.
ok coming to the point, i am a new adventure seeker..and this is going to be my 2nd naran kaghan trip , the days i have been planning to go are the end of july from 27 -29.. now i want some information..
as i am going with my family,
1) is it suitable to rent an APV from lahore and keep it with us tilll the tour ends?if it is i have been searching, and calling lots of rent a cars , they are telling me the cost would be 25000-28000 for the whole trip..or we should first go to mansehra or abbottabad? from where i could go on to renting local vans or carry dabbas...are these cars easily available?or not....
2) is the road condition to naran good?cuz if i hire an APV...and if it landslides, my car will stop and i will have to stop with it....weather conditions ?
3) four days tour with family, tell me besides, lalazar, saifulmalook, siri paya.. what places should i pursue?
4) i am aware of the PTDC buses that started its commission from this year only to naran, are these easy to book in advance?can any body tell me the contact # for PTDC advance booking of the buses in mansehra or abbottabad?
5) i want to book a room in PTDC or STC motel in naran , so it will be helpful if anyone could give me the phone no of these motels?and their rates per night also!!!!besides these what are the best hotels for family of four to stay...
6) i will probably stay for one nite @shogran too...whats the rate of pine park hotel day per night? and if anybody could tell me other hotel night stays also....
7) needs suggestions cuz i am confused, should i hire an apv or will be able to find the jeep to naran easily???moreover, i will be travelling with my mom, and she is a back patient too.. what will suit me best?she can sustain some tours of 2-3hrs, but not the 7-8 hr ones....
KINDLY, please answer my queries asap...cuz the time is approaching fast and i will be looking forward for your positive responses.. as you have been giving in other threads ,
Thanks & Regards,