Petrov says Renault may have to wait until Japan to discover full potential
Vitaly Petrov thinks Renault may have to wait until the Japanese Grand Prix to discover the full potential of its latest upgrade package, with the team staggering its introduction over the next few races.
First Singapore practice delayed due to track repairs
First practice for the Singapore Grand Prix has been delayed for 30 minutes because of track repairs required to the Marina Bay circuit.
McLaren drivers Hamilton and Button not interested in runner-up spot
McLaren duo Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton say they have no interest in who finishes runner-up behind Sebastian Vettel in the title chase this year - as the focus for the remainder of the year is on building momentum for a return to form in 2012.
Petrov not worried about future at Renault
Vitaly Petrov has no concerns about his future at Renault - despite speculation that he could be replaced at the Enstone-based outfit for 2012.
Mark Webber says strong start key to 2012 championship hopes
Mark Webber believes he must hit the ground running at the start of 2012 if he is going to be able to take the fight to Sebastian Vettel next year.
Lewis Hamilton tops shortened first practice for the Singapore Grand Prix
Lewis Hamilton was quickest for McLaren in a truncated opening practice session for the Singapore Grand Prix.
<font face='Courier New'><font color='Navy'>[U]Singapore GP Practice Session 1[/U]</font></font>
<font color='DarkOrchid'>Pos Driver Team Time Laps</font>
1. Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1m48.599s + 10
2. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault 1m49.005s + 0.406 15
3. Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault 1m50.066s + 1.467 16
4. Fernando Alonso Ferrari 1m50.596s + 1.997 11
5. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes 1m50.952s + 2.353 12
6. Felipe Massa Ferrari 1m52.043s + 3.444 14
7. Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes 1m52.251s + 3.652 13
8. Michael Schumacher Mercedes 1m52.416s + 3.817 12
9. Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes 1m52.435s + 3.836 13
10. Nico Rosberg Mercedes 1m52.815s + 4.216 13
11. Rubens Barrichello Williams-Cosworth 1m52.991s + 4.392 17
12. Jaime Alguersuari Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m53.050s + 4.451 17
13. Pastor Maldonado Williams-Cosworth 1m53.399s + 4.800 18
14. Sergio Perez Sauber-Ferrari 1m53.703s + 5.104 19
15. Kamui Kobayashi Sauber-Ferrari 1m53.749s + 5.150 12
16. Bruno Senna Renault 1m53.765s + 5.166 17
17. Sebastien Buemi Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m53.785s + 5.186 16
18. Vitaly Petrov Renault 1m54.736s + 6.137 8
19. Jarno Trulli Lotus-Renault 1m54.821s + 6.222 9
20. Heikki Kovalainen Lotus-Renault 1m56.198s + 7.599 8
21. Jerome D'Ambrosio Virgin-Cosworth 1m57.798s + 9.199 13
22. Timo Glock Virgin-Cosworth 1m58.792s + 10.193 6
23. Daniel Ricciardo HRT-Cosworth 1m59.169s + 10.570 17
24. Narain Karthikeyan HRT-Cosworth 1m59.214s + 10.615 18
Red Bull: We can be stronger in 2012
Red Bull Racing may be on the verge of more title success in Singapore this weekend, but team principal Christian Horner has warned its rivals that he thinks the outfit can do even better next year.
Jackie Stewart says Michael Schumacher's defence went too far at Monza
Michael Schumacher crossed the line and should have been punished by the race officials following his defence from Lewis Hamilton at Monza.
Toro Rosso breaks curfew in Singapore as Tost arrives too early to work
Scuderia Toro Rosso broke the first of its curfews after team principal Franz Tost arrived too early for work in Singapore on Friday afternoon.
The GTG is this Sunday and the venue is Pizza Hut University Road, the only thing that remains is time.
So what time do you guys suggests for this GTG, as remember this is a racing weekend.