Vettel flies to 11th pole of 2011 in Singapore
Sebastian Vettel edged a step closer to the 2011 world championship title as he delivered his 11th pole position of the season in Singapore, leading an all-Red Bull front row to keep the team's 100 per cent pole record for the year intact.
<font face='Courier New'><font color='Navy'>[U]Singapore GP Qualifying Session[/U]</font></font>
<font color='DarkOrchid'>Pos Driver Team Time Gap</font>
1. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault 1m44.381s
2. Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault 1m44.732s + 0.351
3. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes 1m44.804s + 0.423
4. Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1m44.809s + 0.428
5. Fernando Alonso Ferrari 1m44.874s + 0.493
6. Felipe Massa Ferrari 1m45.800s + 1.419
7. Nico Rosberg Mercedes 1m46.013s + 1.632
8. Michael Schumacher Mercedes no time
9. Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes no time
10. Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes no time
<font color='DarkOrchid'>Q2 cut-off time: 1m47.486s Gap **</font>
11. Sergio Perez Sauber-Ferrari 1m47.616s + 2.685
12. Rubens Barrichello Williams-Cosworth 1m48.082s + 3.151
13. Pastor Maldonado Williams-Cosworth 1m48.270s + 3.339
14. Sebastien Buemi Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m48.634s + 3.703
15. Bruno Senna Renault 1m48.662s + 3.731
16. Jaime Alguersuari Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m49.862s + 4.931
17. Kamui Kobayashi Sauber-Ferrari No time
<font color='DarkOrchid'>Q1 cut-off time: 1m49.588s Gap *</font>
18. Vitaly Petrov Renault 1m49.835s + 3.438
19. Heikki Kovalainen Lotus-Renault 1m50.948s + 4.551
20. Jarno Trulli Lotus-Renault 1m51.012s + 4.615
21. Timo Glock Virgin-Cosworth 1m52.154s + 5.757
22. Jerome D'Ambrosio Virgin-Cosworth 1m52.363s + 5.966
23. Daniel Ricciardo HRT-Cosworth 1m52.404s + 6.007
24. Tonio Liuzzi HRT-Cosworth 1m52.810s + 6.413
<font color='Purple'>107% time: 1m53.844s
* Gap to quickest in Q1
** Gap to quickest in Q2</font>
Vettel hails 'perfect' qualifying, but claims he could have been quicker
Sebastian Vettel hailed what he labelled as a perfect qualifying session after securing pole for the Singapore Grand Prix.
Toro Rosso says it was lucky to qualify as high as it did in Singapore
Toro Rosso technical chief Giorgio Ascanelli was pleased to see both his cars reach Q2 in Singapore - but reckons they were assisted by other teams' problems and are slower than the result suggested.
Button surprised to qualify in third after Friday problems
Jenson Button admitted he did not expect to be able to qualify so high up on the grid for the Singapore Grand Prix after a difficult Friday.
Schumacher says not running in Q3 a risk worth taking
Michael Schumacher is hopeful that having not run in the final qualifying segment will pay off in the Singapore Grand Prix tomorrow.
Kobayashi aims to reward Sauber in the race after qualifying crash
Kamui Kobayashi is aiming to reward his Sauber team in the Singapore Grand Prix after apologising for crashing during qualifying on Saturday.
Hamilton upbeat despite issues in Singapore qualifying
Lewis Hamilton said he was not too frustrated by the fuelling problem that ended his Singapore Grand Prix qualifying early, as he is confident that his McLaren's race pace will allow him to quickly move up from fourth.
Petrov blames minor error for Q1 exit in Singapore
Vitaly Petrov said it was only a small mistake that left him 18th on the Singapore Grand Prix grid, and now hopes Renault can rescue his race hopes with an innovative strategy.
Massa hits out at Hamilton over Singapore GP qualifying move
Felipe Massa hit out at Lewis Hamilton after the pair nearly collided ahead of their final qualifying runs at the Singapore Grand Prix.
Force India drivers defend decision to sit out Q3 in Singapore
The Force India drivers say they had no qualms about not running in Q3 in Singapore in order to save tyres for the race.
Mercedes' Ross Brawn calls for clarification of Formula 1's curfew rules
Mercedes GP team principal Ross Brawn has called for a clarification of Formula 1's curfew regulations, after his team was one of three outfits caught out when marketing staff entered the track early at the Singapore Grand Prix.
I don't know the current deals offered in Pizza Hut because last time I was their was way back i.e. a year and a half back celebrating university's friend's engagement;). So what you suggest something in between 500 to 1000 is more then enough or not.
Treat is due but not this time though.