Chelsea sure Sauber deal will pay off for both teams
Chelsea has no doubts that its tie-up with Sauber will create new followers for both teams - even though attempts to achieve such fan crossover in the past have failed.
Force India determined to keep pursuing Aerolab case
Force India will not give up in its bid to try and increase the damages it was awarded from Aerolab in its recent copyright case - even if a judge rejects an appeal when he decides in the next few weeks.
Jenson Button quickest in Spanish Grand Prix practice two
Jenson Button overcame understeer issues with his McLaren to post the quickest time of the day in second practice for the Spanish Grand Prix.
[U]<font face='Courier New'><font color='dimgray'>Spanish GP</font></font>[/U]
[U]<font face='Courier New'><font color='sandybrown'>Practice Session 2</font></font>[/U]
<font color='darkorchid'>Pos Driver Team Time Laps
</font> 1. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes 1m23.399 38
2. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault 1m23.563s + 0.164 38
3. Nico Rosberg Mercedes 1m23.771s + 0.372 41
4. Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1m23.909s + 0.510 32
5. Kimi Raikkonen Lotus-Renault 1m23.918s + 0.519 32
6. Romain Grosjean Lotus-Renault 1m23.964s + 0.565 37
7. Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault 1m24.065s + 0.666 34
8. Michael Schumacher Mercedes 1m24.080s + 0.681 36
9. Kamui Kobayashi Sauber-Ferrari 1m24.214s + 0.815 41
10. Nico Hulkenberg Force India-Mercedes 1m24.365s + 0.966 22
11. Felipe Massa Ferrari 1m24.418s + 1.019 35
12. Sergio Perez Sauber-Ferrari 1m24.422s + 1.023 32
13. Pastor Maldonado Williams-Renault 1m24.468s + 1.069 40
14. Fernando Alonso Ferrari 1m24.600s + 1.201 33
15. Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes 1m24.688s + 1.289 30
16. Jean-Eric Vergne Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m24.733s + 1.334 34
17. Daniel Ricciardo Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m24.769s + 1.370 37
18. Bruno Senna Williams-Renault 1m25.047s + 1.648 42
19. Heikki Kovalainen Caterham-Renault 1m26.296s + 2.897 36
20. Vitaly Petrov Caterham-Renault 1m26.740s + 3.341 35
21. Timo Glock Marussia-Cosworth 1m27.314s + 3.915 27
22. Charles Pic Marussia-Cosworth 1m27.664s + 4.265 30
23. Pedro de la Rosa HRT-Cosworth 1m28.235s + 4.836 26
24. Narain Karthikeyan HRT-Cosworth no time 2
Rosberg says practice was very challenging because of tyre management
Nico Rosberg has admitted that tyre degradation is worse today than it was during pre-season testing after what he and team-mate Michael Schumacher both described as a "challenging" day for Mercedes.
Webber expects several drivers to sit out Q3 to save tyres for Spanish Grand Prix
Mark Webber expects several top 10 qualifiers to sit out Q3 in Saturday's Spanish Grand Prix qualifying session amid suggestions that having as many fresh set of tyres for the race as possible will again be key to victory.
Jenson Button baffled by hard tyres in Spanish Grand Prix practice
Jenson Button said he was struggling to get the harder tyres working properly during practice for the Spanish Grand Prix.
Fernando Alonso sure he can show upgraded Ferrari's true potential in Spanish Grand Prix qualifying
Fernando Alonso is optimistic that he can improve in Spanish Grand Prix qualifying on Saturday after finishing practice two in 14th position at Barcelona, 1.201 seconds behind Jenson Button, who was fastest.
Kimi Raikkonen confident about Lotus's Spanish Grand Prix chances after best Friday practice of season so far
Kimi Raikkonen sees no reason why his Lotus team should not be fighting at the front in the Spanish Grand Prix this weekend.
Pirelli says it will not change approach despite Schumacher criticism
Pirelli will not change its approach to producing challenging tyres in Formula 1, despite the controversy caused by Michael Schumacher's recent criticisms of its products.
Vettel expecting numerous stops
Sebastian Vettel expects a number of pit stops to be required during the Spanish Grand Prix due to high track temperatures.
'A few question marks' for Rosberg
Nico Rosberg was cautious following Friday practice for the Spanish Grand Prix, admitting that there are "a few question marks" for Mercedes.
Webber unconcerned by Friday times
Mark Webber says that Red Bull Racing gained some important data during Friday's free practice session for the Spanish Grand Prix and that the RB8 worked well both on the long and short runs.
Testing benefit shows - Schumacher
Michael Schumacher says that the benefit of the Mugello test was displayed during Friday practice for the Spanish Grand Prix.
Hamilton pleased with upgrades
Lewis Hamilton declared himself pleased with McLaren's new upgrades but admitted he still hadn't found the right setup during Friday practice for the Spanish Grand Prix.