I just contacted my mechanic and he confirms the following:
- thermostate is in place.
- fan is on automatic
- throttle body was cleaned
When I told him that a complete empty tank was filled in 610 rupees he told me that that my car has a 50 kg cylinder (and not a 55kg one, otherwise it would have taken around 700+ rupees). He said that there is no way a 1600 cc car can give 100+ km on a 50kg cylinder and assured me that 75km/tank is excellent consumption of this car.
So the remaining action items for me are the following:
- Change transmission fluid and filter.
- Drain the radiator and will it with coolant + aqua find combo
- Get my CNG cylinder checked for leakage and oil deposits (I have no idea how to that. Can anyone point me to the right direction ?)
- I'll go to CNG shop again and ask them to open gas regulator in engine bay and drain oil from it, if it's there.