I have searched in the forum but couldn't find appropriate answer, so asking it now.
I own Honda City steermatic 1.5 2007 model and have decided to upgrade. My initial plan was to go for Honda City Aspire 1.5 Prosmatic but then I consulted with some experts and also did search, most of the people say that Toyota has very good suspension compared to City, more comfortable and does have even better handling at high speed. So I am thinking to go for Toyota instead.
My original plan was to go for GLI 1.3 automatic but then after checking the reviews, most of the people say that it is under powered and it will give you quite low fuel economy as compared to Altis 1.6. I'd like to know
- is GLI 1.3 really under powered?
- What is the fuel economy of GLI within City and on long route?
- What is the fuel economy of Altis within City and on long route?
- Does GLI, Altis really offer more comfort and handling than City?
- Is it really worth going for Altis 1.6 instead of GLI?
Will look forward for the expert opinion.