This guide applies to all mark x first gen with Traction Control (TRC) and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC).
First, simple understanding of these funtions: TRC keeps the wheels from spinning in a straight line. VSC keeps the car from going sideways. (Baki khod research ker lo...I'm not here to explain whats TRC and whats VSC).
Now you may notice that the ones with these systems come with a button to de activate the TRC...but that ONLY de activates the trc..and not the VSC...and the TRC is also not FULLY de activated...if your car burns out a lot, the TRC will start beeping and cut the power.
THUS, to have more sideways fun...for drifts...donuts...and all those maneuvres, and to unleash the full raw power of your mark x, here are the steps you need to carry out:
<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CNomi%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CNomi%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CNomi%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><style> </style> 1. Ignition should be off.
2. Shift lever position at P.
3. Parking brake disengaged.
4. Start the engine.
5. Operate the following steps (6 to 16) within 30 seconds after engine start:
6. Engage the parking brake.
7. Fully depress and release the brake pedal. Make sure that the brake pedal is fully released.
8. Depress and release the brake pedal again.
9. Disengage the parking brake.
10. Fully depress brake pedal and keep it depress while going to the next step.
11. Engage and disengage the parking brake. (While holding down the brake pedal.)
12. Engage and disengage the parking brake again. (while holding down the brake pedal.)
13. Release the brake pedal.
14. Engage the parking brake.
15. Fully depress the brake pedal and then release.
16. Fully depress the brake pedal and then release.
Two bright yellow lights should come on in your instrument panel...one symbol of car with skid marks (trc off warning) and one saying VSC (vsc off warning).
Floor your vehicle and feel the raw power and have fun now...but please not on public roads or in traffic.
To revert back to original settings, just restart your car.
PS: More coming soon.