Hats off to Honda on the cheap cost cutting techniques like removing emblems, embedded them in stickers and the side small reflectors on the front suspension, replacing the metal brackets and embedded them cheaply in the front monogram. Here is the list from my side for further cheap cost cutting.
1. Give only one side mirror (wese they are useless for most).
2. Replace its speedometer with the CD-70 one, this way you can cut the cost on meter itself plus you can remove the rpm feature completely. AHL you can do it just the way you have removed fuel gauge in Pridor.
3. If the headlight frame is still of metal AHL can make it complete plastic just like Chondas are doing.
4. Remove the front glasses (front suspension).
5. Remove the horn completely and you may put Cycle ki Ghanti if you wish otherwise it is perfectly ok...loag khud laga lein ge. Same thing AHL can do it with the indicators either by removing them or putting chamak patti...wese bhi they are just useless for most.
6. Remove that silence patti recently introduced on the black muffler.
7. Remove the lower chain cover. Top one is more than enough. It will also make it easy to remove the tyre may be incase of puncture.
8. AHL you can just remove the carrier.
9. Remove the footrest rubbers and footrests for pillion riders. People can rest their legs on the bare metal, silencer, chain cover.
10. Remove the side covers and put stickers on the chasis. This way you will save on the side tappas.
11. Remove the central small bar on the bike handle this way you will save on the small pieces of metal rods.
12. Remove the fuel tank. Replace it with Pepsi ki 2.25 litter ki bottle which should be hanged to the bike handle.
13. Remove the bike handle grips they are not necessary we can grip the metal too with ease.
These are the few things AHL can do it in first phase, gradually they can remove the mudguards, magnet cover, speedometer, all the lights, one of the stands, top chain cover too, battery. This will add great advantage to acceleration...kion k kafi sara weight aur kam ho jaye ga....
PW fellows, you may add to the list any further area.
Thanks n regards,
AHL ...app ka sincerly....