thanks for ur comments on the car.i do agree with some of the points but not all!
1 and 2: knocking is not the car's fault, its the fuel that causes it.so we should blame the fuel stations for that rather then Honda.
3.low on power? the new city is low on power? u're the first one to complain! as far as i know, its the fastest 1.3l car on pakistan after mazda rx8. 100hp! while xli is 85, liana 89, lancer 90, swift 89, city idsi 78hp.new city is certainly the fastest.and 1500cc comes with its own issues.more fuel consumption etc
4. there IS a boot lamp in newer cars.though it wasnt present in the early 2010 citys.
7.i ve myself managed to take the figures as high as 23.6km/ltr (scroll back a few pages n see the pix) i agree that was extreme hypermiling but the car was giving 15-17km/ltr very easily with gear changes at 3000RPM. if u ve got a car less then 10k kms driven, wait for some time.the car that i tested had 18k kms.
9. thats true but u cant complain! what if u buy a merc SL with black interior, would u blame merc for making a BLACK interior? just because u cant maintain it?
10. same as above.u just need to find a way to clean it.look into the detailing thread.u ll certainly find something to clean it.
11. u didnt write an 11
12. offer that for 3000rs? r u sure? i think its the showroom guy who r ripping off people! the pre comes with remote too.
13. in what sense? sound? different people different taste
14. PDI doesnt check each n every single nut n bolt.may be someone/something was pressed against this indicator lamp after or before u got the car delivered. this sort of small things dont really count.this is not common in all the citys that r sold.
as for the standard, i do agree that when it comes to plastic quality,its certainly going down regardless of which manufacturer u talk about.have u see any new corolla? the silver paint finish on the inside door handle gets scratched in DAY... literally! there r such issues with each n every car assembled in pakistan.but honda n toyota r reliable, atleast they dont make u stop on a sunny day just because the radiator leaked or sumthing like that...